/𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡/

‼️SMUT‼️
if you're not comfortable with it, i advise you skip this chapter

You know the drill lovelys☺️
start the song and read at steady pace if you would like to

-

I heard footsteps coming up the stairs, his voice muffled from the closed door between us.

"Y/n? You in there?" He asked again, knocking at the door faintly.

"Y-yes I'm here." I stuttered, frantically scanning  the carpet for my clothes.

I looked into the mirror again, the dress wasn't too puffy. It was thin and reached down just above my mid thigh. It had fancy white lace trim on the bottom as well as the trim on the front.

"I'm coming in."

My eyes shot wide as I turned around to face the door, immediately gazing into George's surprised eyes.

you got the lights on in the afternoon

"M-minx sent me a gift, I wanted to try it on." I explained, my cheeks growing hot.

"Well you look stunning." He grinned, closing the door behind him.

My skin burned as he approached me, running his fingers through my hair, tucking it behind my ear. "Why are you so red?" He asked softly, a smirk forming over his lips.

"I'm.. not red." I lied under my breath.

"Must I get the glasses to prove you wrong?" He grinned, sliding his hand down to my lower back.

"You're always trying to prove something aren't you." I narrowed my eyes, gazing up into the dark void of his eyes.

"Of course darling, that's what makes it fun."

"I'm not giving in this time." I lied with attitude, hiding the raging hunger rising in my blood. I nudged his shoulder as I walked past him for the door.

"Enough Y/n." He says sternly, hooking his arm around my waist, pulling me back and onto the bed with force.

Before I could have time to speak his lips connected with mine, hungry and violent. His knee rested between my legs, causing arousal to pool in my lower stomach.
He bit my bottom lip, hard, harder than he's ever done before. I gasped as our tongues met, each fighting for control.

His hand grazed up my knee socks, tracing the mesh material until he reached the hem of the dress.
I grazed my hand behind his neck, tangling my fingers in his messy hair. I tugged at the roots, causing a low hum to vibrate in his throat.

"Higher.." I moaned softly as his hand grazed underneath the skirt, sliding his fingernails against my inner thigh.

"What do you want?" He grinned, tugging lightly at my lace underwear. His soft eyes glared into mine, pure innocence getting replaced with a different side of him.

"I- wan-" My breath fell stuttered as his fingers grazed over the material.

"Words darling, I need words."

"Touch m..me." I moaned, the hunger growing more by the second.

"That's it."