/𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦/

Read with the song above again:))
Best with headphones
it's really short but i'm in love with this chapter istg

I opened the front door only to be greeted by the damp fresh air filling my lungs as I took a deep breath in. A soft breeze blew past my soon to be wet hair.

wise men say

I stepped out onto the porch, soft rain falling onto my head and down my shoulders. George's arms wrapped around my waist, hugging me from behind as we gazed out at the gloomy yet comforting sky.

but i cant help

I released Georges grasp from my waist and pulled him into the street by his hands. I watched as he tried dodging the small puddles on the way to the middle of the road, a sweet smile forming on his lips.

I pulled his frame close to mine, wrapping my arms around his neck as he did the same around my waist. We swayed from side to side slowly, the sound of rain pelting against the concrete beside us.

I watched as his brown hair turned black and started dripping from strands over his forehead.

"Is this so bad?" I smiled up at him.

"Maybe you were right this time." He laughed softly, shaking his wet hair messily.

falling in love
with
you

He reached his hands up to mine, pulling them off his neck and spinning me around so that my back was pressed against him. He held us there for a moment, resting his chin on my head as rain dripped from his chin and onto my forehead. God I could just close my eyes right here and forget where I am. The only sound of rain and the soft rustling of trees surrounded the air around us, making it seem vacant.

I picked his arm up slowly, studying his cold pale hand. I traced my finger along his knuckles and onto his pinky, drawing along the rose design. The dark black ink imprinted on his skin matched mine perfectly, giving me hope for our relationship.

oh for I can't help

I turned around to meet his eyes. My hand reaching up for his soft skin and caressed his cheek. My thumb glided over his cheekbone slowly, wiping the rain drops dripping down his face. He cocked his head to the side, trapping me in that same gaze.

Without saying anything he leaned down and pressed his lips against mine, seeping his touch to my jaw, cupping it softly. I kissed back, the taste of the rain and him filling my senses. He then spun us around, lips still connected and dipped me backwards, holding my waist for support. I parted my lips and laughed lightly as he smiled brightly over me, rain falling from his hair and onto my face.

He leaned down and kissed me again, a short and quick kiss. I dipped my head back from laughing at his goofy smile, he took the chance and planted small, quick kisses down my neck, earning more laughs to escape my mouth.

He lifted me back up and hugged me close, swaying side to side slowly.

"I love you." I said quietly.

"I know."

"Really?" I leaned back to meet his face.

"Of course, And I want that to be the same answer when I tell you the same. I want you to know that I love you."

I let out a sad chuckle. His hand held onto my jaw and connected his lips with mine, I hope we never pull away from this moment.

Falling in love
with
you

(;'༎ຶٹ༎ຶ')

-