37

<3rd POV>

Harry stood nervously in the middle of the Ministry examination room where he was going to take his potions exam. The exam was rather simple. He had to answer several question, or in other word, theory. Next, he would introduce to the examiners his 4 potions in which he had developed and perfected over the past few years (the invisibility potion he had just finalized a few weeks ago). 

He stared at the three examiners sitting on the long table at the front of the room. The room itself was more like a chamber. There was only one table and a chair beside him, where a quill, some parchment papers, and a bottle of ink was already provided. The chamber was lit by several torches and windows that allow sunlight to pass through. 

Harry took his seat before looking up at the three examiners. 

The middle one, Prof. Alexander, a teacher teaching potions from Ilvermorny, the magical school at the United States, transfigured a piece of parchment paper into a clock. Alexander had light brown hair, and had a rather playful and laidback aura around him, the complete opposite of Severus. 

The one sitting to the left of Prof. Alexander, was named Madame Weatherby, a potions master from Italy. She had rather long auburn red hair, and a pair of intelligent blue eyes. 

The final one was called Mr. Oscar, another potions master from the United States. He had black hair and brown eyes, and was the type of person who could scare someone to death with just one look, kinda like Prof. Snape.

"You will have to complete the exam paper in an hour. You may begin." Prof. Alexander's rich baritone voice echoed around the room. A long piece of parchment paper appeared in front of Harry before slowly floating down to the table. 

Harry gripped the quill tightly in his hand before casting his eyes to the first question.

What do you get when you mix the powdered root  of asphodel with an infusion of wormwood?

Harry smirked in his mind, it was the exact same question that Severus asked during the beginning of his first year. He shook the thoughts out of his mind, and continued answering the questions.

~

An hour later, Harry had finished his exam and handed it to the examiners, who gave it to Madame Weatherby to mark it up later that day. Harry took out four potions vials and of course his precious potions notebook (in English). 

He handed the five very different items to the examiners who each took one of the vials to examine them carefully. Each of the vials were labeled with their name, ingredients, and their uses. 

"What does this potion do?" Mr. Oscar asked, turning a vial filled with amber colored potion in his hand.

"That, sir, is a potion, which allows the drinkers to be fully immune to all spells, including the killing curse and the rest of the Unforgiveables." Harry said, glad to hear that his voice did not betray him. 

"Really? All of them?" Mr. Alexander asked from beside the potion master. Harry nodded his head, before he was asked another question by the potions master from the United States.

"How long will it last?"

"It depends on the amount of potion you drink. 10 ml of that potion can give you an hour of immunity, while if you drink 20 ml, it gives you two hours, and so on. But you can only drink up to 100 ml, other than that, the potion would make you feel rather lethargic and weak." Harry explained.

This continued on with the rest of the potions. By the time they had finished the examination, the three examiners were pleased with Harry's work. 

~

Harry quickly made his way up to the gigantic manor. He had just portkeyed over from the Ministry, and since the wards wouldn't allow him to portkey inside the manor, he had to walk from outside of the wards. 

(Luckily the wards already keyed in Harry, if not, it would be a complete disaster). 

As he entered the great hall, he realized that the manor was quiet. Too quiet. He cocked his head to the side before making his way into his own room. 

His room was quiet and empty except for a specific blonde hair teenager waiting for Harry to arrive by the fireplace. Harry slowly crept from behind the armchair, careful not to make any noise while walking. 

He tapped Draco's shoulder, who didn't notice because he was too absorbed in his book (Quidditch through the Ages), and whispered, "What are you doing here?"

Draco jumped high into the air, and grabbed Harry's hand and only to realize that it was his cousin instead of an intruder. 

"Merlin Harry! You scared me!" Draco said as soon as his heartbeat returned to normal.

"Exactly why I did it. Now why are you in my room?" Harry asked, tossing his bag into one of the many tables in the room. 

"I was waiting for you to come back you prat!" Draco scoffed before sitting down on the armchair again. 

Harry glared playfully at the blonde hair, but a familiar snake slithered up beside Harry.

"Master Harry! You're back!" Jadeite hissed, slithering up Harry's arm and around his neck. 

"Yes Jadeite, and no calling me master remember?" Harry hissed back. 

Draco, who was looking a little uncomfortable after hearing the conversation in Parseltounge, cleared his throat and said, "Uncle Sirius and Remus went out with Mother, Father, Rosalie, Severus, and Tom." 

Harry simply nodded his head before untangling Jadeite from his body and heading into the bathroom. 

"Draco, make sure to take care of Jadeite!" Harry shouted before slamming the bathroom door close. 

Draco gulped at the snake.