56

The walk back to the Slytherin common room was silent, with Harry walking along the corridor alone. He was furious at the way Dumbleshit tried to make excuses for him not allowed to 'participate' in the god damn tournament.

And all because of that useless Potter banshee.

The entire way back, our favorite Slytherin began to ponder on ways to get revenge on them, planning to write a letter to Tom about his plan being put into action. Harry didn't join the tournament for just 'fun', no, (although the fun was a good advantage). He and Tom had a plan.

A plan to reveal the secrets the apparently 'Light' side has kept. 

"Serpent" he hissed, and watched as the stone wall shifted open to reveal a passageway. At the end of the hallway, Harry was immediately bombarded by questions, half were asking about how he did it, and the other half was congratulating him for it. 

Avoiding all the questions, he slid off to his own dorm room, where his little groups of friends were waiting.

"How in Merlin's name did you get past the age line?" Draco asked, the obvious question at the tip of everyone's tongues.

Harry simply shrugged, sitting on his own bed. "Dumbledore did not make it clear. He simply said 'only adults could participate'. And I am an adult."

That caught everyone's attention. 

"An adult? How?" 

Harry simply grinned at them, showing the signature Black smirk. 

"It's a secret."

If the rest of them are annoyed, they can't blame Harry. Blame Sirius for teaching the younger protégé. 

~

Tom

The plan is working well. I wonder when the Daily Prophet would be released, but I made it. I am now a contestant in the tournament. Also, when were you going to tell me that Barty's here? I mean, I could've asked you to bring me some of those illegal books found in the Black manor. 

I might've pissed off Dumbledore. And the potters as well. 

When you receive this, I expect a letter as well about the plan. (Don't give me that look, I know that you are rolling your eyes at this piece of parchment)

See you soon

~

Harry dipped the quill into the bottle of black ink, leaving the parchment to dry. Honestly, the wizarding world is definitely moving backwards. Who even uses quills and parchment in this century??

He made a mental note to visit the Owlery to pass the letter to send it back home.

"Hey Harry, you going for breakfast?" Blaise stood at the middle of his doorframe, the door was wide open.

Harry turned around, rolling his parchment neatly. "Yep, give me a few minutes and I'll meet you outside the common room." 

There was no reason, signaling that Blaise had already made his way out of the comfort of the Slytherins dungeons. He kept the parchment into his book bag, stuffed deep so no one would see. As soon as that was done, he strode out of the door catching up with the Italian male.

The walk to the Great Hall was... awkward to say the least. There were many eyes locked upon the Slytherin duo, more precisely, Harry. Who could blame them, Harry told himself, ignoring the glares coming from some of the Gryffindors, after all it was a shock to everyone, excluding himself.

"Hey Harry, had a good night rest?" Draco asked, the clear worry and concern evident in his eyes, which surprises Harry, as the blonde had no reason to be worried of Harry. 

He hummed in response, sitting beside the pureblood and Daphne, who also looked completely worried. 

"Why? What's wrong, why are you all looking at me like that?" 

That earned scowls from almost everyone around him. And THAT made him much more confused.

"How did you get in?" Draco asked, taking one for the entire team.

"You mean the tournament?" 

Draco gave him a look that clearly read 'No shit Sherlock', surprising Harry as he had no idea that the pure-blood aristocrat knew the famous Sherlock Holmes.

"Well... firstly, the rules weren't 'clear' enough. Our lovely and wonderful headmaster, who calls himself the most powerful wizard ever since Merlin, simply said only 'adults' are able to join. I didn't tell you this I think, but I'm lord to what, 5-ish houses now? So in Wizarding World eyes, I'm officially an adult."

The rest of them were quiet for a while, before a loud "What in Merlin's beard" from Blaise. 

Apparently, they hadn't considered that. Harry shrugged, they were smart, that was certain, just that he had learnt about the adults rule from Tom and several definitely not illegal books in the Black Library. Definitely NOT illegal. 

Other than the reveal of the secret, the rest of breakfast was peaceful to say the least, Potter simply glared at her ex brother from the table of lions. The Gryffindors who are clearly on his other side, was glaring at him as well, agreeing with whatever the girl who lived says. The Lions on his side simply turned away from the offending housemates.

The Puffs and the Ravenclaws were looking at him curiously, some confused, some excited and some hostile gazes.

"When's the first task again?" Harry asked nonchalantly, as if he didn't just attract the attention of the entire school.

"24 November. That's what, a month away?" Daphne answered.

He nodded and grabbed a piece of toast from the bread basket in the middle of the table.

"Well, that'll still be a long way to go. Guess I better relax. Toast anyone?"

A/N: I know, I know, a rather short (?) chapter, and what a few days late from the supposed 2 week? I've been thinking, a lot, and since school is over, I'm trying to finish this story, if most possibly by the end of February 2022. (so expect a chapter each week, or two if you're lucky)

And also, I got an idea for another story, a Marvel x HP crossover, I'll be posting it out soon, so stay tuned for that. 

Finally, NWH out? Who watched it already? <Refrain from spoilers please>

Plus HP cast reunion in Jan 1 2022!