16

<Harry POV>

"HARRISON JAMES POTTER!" Draco shouted as I stepped into the Slytherin common room. I flinched as he used my real name. I ducked under a book that came flying above me. 

"Where the hell were you?" Draco hissed grabbing another book and throwing it against me. I didn't have time to dodge. I hissed in pain as it hits my right shoulder, where it was already injured when the chess pieces threw rocks at me. I motioned for them to go somewhere quieter and more private. They got my message as they followed me out the common room.

<Draco POV>

I was getting worried already. Pansy says that I am too over-protective.. but something IS wrong. But what.... I looked around the table. Where's Harry? He didn't turn up for lunch. I was pacing around in the common room with a book in my hands when I heard the portrait swinging open. 

Merlin... He looks bloody, bruised and exhausted. Did he get into another fight? I shouted his name and threw the book at him. He dodged. I threw another book, he didn't have time and it hit him in the shoulder. He leaned back against the wall obviously in pain. 

I felt guilty but managed to cover it up with a frown. 

~Time Skip~

"Care to tell us where've you been?" Theo asked.

<Harry POV>

After bringing them to a secret classroom, Theo immediately interrogated me. I should've known. I conjured 5 chairs for us to sit on. I snapped my fingers and 3 people came floating in front of us. Sirius, Remus and Severus. 

"Sit." I sighed conjuring another 3 chair. 

"I hope you are all either grey or dark." I enquired.

Everyone nodded shooting each other nervous looks.

"I went down the trapdoor in the 3rd floor corridor. You know me, once I had an idea, I would stick to it." I said, explaining everything.

~Time Skip~

"So, I then found the Philosopher stone. I know Quirell is actually Voldemort and he wants the stone. I want to give it to him." I finished, taking out the stone. 

Everyone was speechless. They were all trying to process my words it seems. I wonder who would be the first to explode... 

"THE F*CK! WHY THE F*CK WOULD YOU BE GOING DOWN THE TRAPDOOR ALONE?" 

Yup. It was Draco. 

"Like I said. Curious." I shrugged wincing at the pain in my right shoulders. Blood was still coming out and leaking through my robes. Pansy noticed the red spot on my robes and asked Severus for a wound closing potion. She handed the blue vial to me and I doused it in one gulp. The wound was closing and I could feel not much pain. 

"What are you going to do with the stone?" Remus asked me. 

"Give it to Quirell tomorrow maybe. Send a letter asking him to meet me." I thought out loud. 

"Sending a letter would be best. Perhaps we can accompany you?" Blaise suggested.

A person over there? Hm. I don't want any one knowing my plans... yet. 

"Actually, no thanks. I can do it myself." I smiled forcefully. I casted a silent tempus. Lunch was almost over. 

"Follow me." Uncle Siri ordered. I glanced at my friends who shrugged.

Uncle Siri brought me to a painting with fruits. THE KITCHEN! I shook my head at Siri but he didn't budge. He took a grilled cheese sandwich and handed it to me. I sighed and thanked him. I had to eat. 

<Severus POV>

Harry had a plan that's all I know. I sighed and massaged my forehead. 

"What's wrong Uncle Sev?" Draco asked me.

"The Dark Lord will be coming back. I have to warn Lucius, Bellatrix, and Rodo." I groaned. Everyone snickered at my antics. I snapped my head at them and glared. They quickly looked away. 

"Good. Now. I'm leaving." I said standing up and leaving the classroom.

~TIME SKIP TO NEXT MORNING~

<Harry POV>

I sighed as I put on my robes. The injuries weren't completely healed. Just yet. I realized that next week is my first ever Quidditch match. Hope that my injuries had healed. I quickly wrote a letter for Prof. Quirell.

Prof. Quirell.

Meet me in the empty classroom on the 2nd floor. I have something to give you..

Signing off, Harry.

I quickly sent the letter with a school owl and went down for breakfast.

During breakfast, I could feel Quirell's gaze just on me. As soon as breakfast was over, I headed towards the classroom alone.