13

A/N: Thanks for over 1k reads! Please comment some ideas for future chapters~

Harry was furious. After receiving the letter from the Potters, after opening and reading the letter, he ran all the way to the forbidden forest. It was just 4. He still had time before facing his... family. 

He summoned his daggers and threw each of them with speeding accuracy towards a tree. He was never the type to let go of his emotions that easily. He bottled up his emotions until today, where the letter from his so-called family came. That was the icing on the cake. He summoned back the daggers and threw it against the tree again. 

This happens until the tree was covered in scars, if trees could bleed, this tree would bleed itself till its death. 

~

Draco was getting worried. He hadn't seen Harry since he went with Prof. Black and Lupin to Dumbledore's office. He knew Harry was angry but exactly why he don't know why.

"What if Harry's hurt?" Draco wondered out loud, talking to Blaise, Pansy, and Theo in the common room.

"If you are so worried I recommend you go find him." Blaise sighed, writing an essay for Potions.

"I-I think I should! I need to find Harry..." Draco mused walking up and down the carpet.

"He is in the Forbidden Forest for goodness sake. Stop walking around. You're going to give the carpet a huge hole in it." Pansy scolded.

"THE FORBIDDEN FOREST! That's where he would go! Thanks for the idea Pans!" Draco shouted over his shoulder running out the common room. 

"Your welcome." Pansy muttered under her breath, eyes rolling.

Draco sprint through the castle, knocking over several people accidentally. After 2 minutes of running a race against himself, he finally arrived in the Forbidden Forest and saw the raven-haired boy throwing his prized daggers with such speed and precision. 

"Harry!" Draco called relieved that Harry was unhurt, until Harry stared at Draco.

Harry's usually calm and relaxing green eyes, turned glowing green, just like the color of the killing curse. His eyes burnt with fury and anger that could scare even Voldemort away. But behind the anger, there was another emotion hiding in the shadows and the corners of his eyes. 

Sadness. 

Draco immediately rushed to Harry's side and placed his arm around his shoulders, a one-arm hug. Harry placed his head on Draco's shoulder, trying to swallow his tears.

"It's ok Harry. Can you tell me what happens?" Draco asked trying to comfort him.

"The... The Potters forced me to have dinner with them. If I don't, they will- they will move me to Gryffindor, even I disagree. I cannot leave my only friends that I- I have." Harry sobbed, tears streaming from his face. He quickly wiped away his tears.

"Harry, it's ok... Why don't you go have dinner with them then?" 

"Draco, I know you only mean the best, but you don't really know my childhood. Whenever it was dinner time, I hoped and hoped that they would invite or even call me down. But they didn't. Now they invite me to dinner, I don't know what to expect..." 

After hearing Harry's confession, Draco's heart dropped. 

"Don't worry Harry. I think you should go. I mean, I understand if you don't, I may sound selfish, but I don't want to lose you too. You are also my closest friend." Draco comforted Harry.

Harry stood up straight wiping his tears. "You are right. I'll go to dinner. I hope they aren't too stupid." Harry joked trying to lift up his and Draco's spirit. Draco cracked a smile and pulled Harry's 2 daggers from the tree. He handed over the daggers knowing how precious they are to Harry.