18

<Harry POV>

Today's the day. You can do it.

I thought to myself as I changed into my Quidditch robes. I looked at myself in the mirror. My hair was a mess. Draco had tried combing but it won't stay. I took off my glasses and placed on the special made contacts that Merlin made for me. I can see clearly with the contacts, but he told me wearing the contacts for too long will result in it breaking. 

The contact made my eye color brighter than normal. Sal told me it made me look more like a pureblood heir than normal. I felt Jadeite slither up to my shoulders. 

'Hey Jadeite.' I hissed stroking her head.

'Harry. First quidditch match?'

'Yesss Jadeite love. Don't follow me. Ssstay in the dormss. You don't like being in the air.' 

I felt Jadeite slither off my shoulders and saw her curling into a coil on my bed. I laughed, grabbed my broom and exited the dorm to the common room. As expected Draco, Blaise, Pansy and Theo were waiting for me. We headed towards the Great Hall where I was stopped by Marcus Flint. 

"Potter. Meet me after you finish breakfast in the Quidditch field." 

I quickly nodded and finished my breakfast faster than any of my friends. Draco gave me a quick hug, which I raised my eyebrows in questioning but Pansy just shook her head. Something's going on... 

I walked out to the Quidditch Match. Good conditions for a game. Clear sky. I headed towards the locker room where I heard Flint barking orders at the others. I smirked. Gryffindor have no chance of winning. 

~ Time Skip to Slytherin Leading the Game with 50 points~

I was flying in the air searching for the little golden snitch. I noticed that Evelyn was in the other end of the field. I was high above the other players, most probably 50 feet in the air. The contacts made it easier for me to see and can even zoom in to a certain place. 

Then I saw it. 

The golden Snitch in the other end of the field. I leaned across my broom and chased after it. I could hear Jordan Lee, a Gryffindor, commencing the game, but it's all white noise. Suddenly I noticed Evelyn in front of me. 

If I swerved beside her, it will lose time. I shook my hair as I decided to jump. My Gryffindor courage was making me do this. My Hufflepuff side tried to argue, but just like Ric, Gryffindor doesn't listen. Before I knew it, I was standing on my broom. 

I jumped. 

My broom floated under Evelyn. My hands caught around the snitch and was about to grab the broom.. when I realized it wasn't there. Evelyn was holding it. She kicked me to the side and I felt a rib crack. Falling 50 feet is not a good idea. Don't try to do what I do. 

I couldn't use my air magic. I was too shocked. My mind was blank. The last thing I remembered before I black out was Evelyn with a smug smile, and pain all over my body. 

Darkness covers my eyes.

<Draco's POV>

I watched as Harry went spiraling downwards, hearing a loud sickening crack when he landed on the ground. I shouted his name and that caught the professors attention. Half of the Slytherins ran down to where Harry laid, while the other went against the Gryffindor team. Evelyn was flying and cowering behind her father. I ran down to the field with Blaise, Theo, and Pansy behind me. When I looked at Harry's body I choked down a sob. I ran closer and noticed the pool of blood surrounding his body at a meter radius. Sirius and Lupin was running after Severus. Severus's face was pale as he carried Harry to the hospital wing.