author's note

And that's it everyone! It's been a wild 2 years, and I appreciate all of your support for sticking with me this long. 

Who would've thought a random dream would evolve into something as grand as this. I think I was pretty delirious with the lack of sleep back then, that I just started dreaming about Harry Potter. It didn't help the fact that I just finished reading 'Twins-A-Different-Life' by xx_Bluezzy, which is honestly the base of this story.

'Twins-A-Different-Life' was a huge influence in this story, as you can see in the first few chapters, but as it got closer to Harry's first year there were significant changes. (maybe it was due to the fact that the author had decided not to continue)

I sincerely apologize for any grammar or spelling mistakes I made throughout the story, and as much as I'd love to go back and to change them... Maybe not now. 

The one thing that got me through finishing this were your comments, thank you so much for them, it really encouraged me.

And yes, that includes 3.7k comments in chapter 38, all because of a single ~ 

Counting those numbers really really did a great impact on it, especially when you all started communicating with one another through comments. Really amazing. I think this could go down in wattpad history. 

And that's about it! If you have any questions, don't bother asking through Wattpad messages, I'll be generally inactive here. Instead, you can find me on twitter 'jxcienn'. See you soon fellow Potterheads.

Signing off, 

Tiffanie aka artxiem