22

A/N: This story is ADOPTED. I only adopt this story because the author xx_Bluezzy, decided to discontinue the story. So I would REALLY appreciate if you don't attack me with 'this is literally another fanfic you just copied'. 

Thanks! ON TO THE STORY!

<3rd POV>

The rest of the Christmas break passed along fairly quickly. After their holiday at Australia, they finally came back to England. Finally, it was the day before school started.

"Harry, today you and I, we need to go to Gringotts." Tom said drinking his daily morning coffee. 

"Why?" Harry said from behind the Daily Prophet. 

"I think it's time to check whether we are magic brothers." 

"Oh ok. Maybe someone can come with us?" Harry asked.

"Yeah, ask Sirius and Remus." Tom said and with that he left the living room. Harry turned to look at Sirius and Remus before giving them the pleading eyes. 

"Fine. We'll go." Remus sighed before standing up. He practically dragged Sirius up from the table as he was still stuffing his face with food. 

Harry grabbed Draco by the ear pulling him to the living room where everyone else was already settled down. Lucius, Narcissa, Tom, Severus, even Sirius and Remus, Theo, Blaise, and finally Pansy were already sitting there. 

"So... I have news." Harry said leaning against the couch. 

"Harry? You sure you want to do this?" Severus asked Harry quietly so only he could hear it. 

Harry nodded before taking a deep breath.

"As you know, I was supposed to be sent to the Muggles, the Dursley's. But before the door opened, a guy called Merlin decided to pick me up. He brought me back to the time when the Hogwarts founders were still alive. They raised me until I was 11, and then they made me their heirs. When I'm 13, I can take my spot as Lord. Now, no one knows this, but the founders and Merlin are still alive." Harry finished before showing them his heirship ring. 

"I- What??" Draco asked before slapping Harry's head. 

"How did you not tell us?" Blaise said before copying Draco's lead and slapping Harry too. 

"Pansy? Theo?" Harry sighed, rubbing his head.

"Nah, we feel Blaise has hurt you enough." Theo said sticking his tongue out. 

"How mature." Harry teased. 

~

5 minutes later, Tom, Harry, Sirius, and Remus were standing in front of Gringotts. 

"Welcome young heir. What are you doing here?" Griphook asked as the 4 took a seat.

"We would like to check whether we are magic brothers." Tom said.

Griphook ordered Tom and Harry to spill 7 drops of blood each on separate parchments. 

Name: Harry Wolfstar Lupin-Black

Father: Sirius Orion Black; Remus Lupin

Sibling(s): Tom Marvolo Riddle (by Magic)

~

Name: Tom Marvolo Riddle

Father: Tom Riddle Sr.

Mother: Merope Gaunt

Sibling(s): Harry Wolfstar Lupin-Black

"I guess we are siblings." Harry said with a feral grin on his face. Tom smiled and placed an arm around Harry. 

"Can you go to Hogwarts?" Harry begged Tom, while Sirius and Remus goggled at them. Harry dared to speak to the Dark Lord like that?

"Maybe... I can fool Dumble-door? But you know I can't." Tom joked. 

"Fine." Harry huffed leaning into Sirius instead of Tom now. Tom pretended to sulk before laughing.

"C'mon you 2.  School starts tomorrow." Remus said  before leaving the room.

A/N: sorry for a short chapter, it's like a filler.