23

<3rd POV>

Soon, it was time for Harry, Draco, Blaise, Theo, and Pansy to go back to school. They floo'ed over to Sirius and Remus's private quarters, and then they headed over to the Slytherin common room. 

"I missed this room!" Pansy cried out flinging herself onto an empty couch. The common room was empty except for several 5th years. 

"We've just left here for not even a month Pansy, what would happen if we leave it over the summer?" Theo asked pushing Pansy's leg off the couch to make space for himself. 

"Then I'll die!" 

"Stop being so dramatic Pansy, it's getting on my nerves." Draco laughed sitting with Harry at another couch. 

Marcus came over to talk with Harry.

"Hey Harry, I know if you don't want to play Quidditch anymore, especially after the -" 

"What? Hell no! I'm still playing Quidditch for the team. I'd rather jump off the Astronomy tower than not do Quidditch." Harry protested.

"Oh thank merlin. I thought you didn't want to do Quidditch anymore. That's good because you are our star seeker. Also, good job on catching the snitch last match." And with that Marcus went back to his table with his friends.

"I hope you are not thinking about jumping off the Astronomy tower..." Blaise started, keeping an eye on Draco. Draco's face paled quickly as Harry laughed.

"Oh don't worry, even if I did, I'd still be safe." Harry laughed.

"What do you mean?" Theo asked getting into the conversation. 

"Let's go try it now." Harry suggested walking out of the common room. Blaise, Theo and Draco looked at each other before running after their friend leaving Pansy behind. 

"Harry! You can't be serious??" Blaise called out from running after Harry. 

"I'm not. I'm Harry, my dad's Sirius. And yes, I'm really jumping." Harry joked, fastening his pace to the tower. 

"Are you crazy?!" Draco shouted, catching up after Harry.

"Oh I'm Harry. I think you need to learn my real name. It's Harry Lupin-Black, not crazy or Sirius." 

Finally Harry arrived at the Astronomy tower and was climbing over the railing. Blaise, Draco, and Theo arrived just in time to see Harry jumping off. Draco screamed before looking over the railing. 

"Where is he? I can't see anything!" Draco asked quickly scanning the Hogwarts ground. 

"Right in front of you." Harry laughed as he flew into the Astronomy tower.

"Harry... You're flying... without a broom..." Theo stated, shocked. 

"I'm not technically flying, I'm controlling the air. Like this." Harry waved his hand and suddenly the 3 boys were also flying. 

"This is so cool!!" Blaise said flying in and out the tower.

"But how?" Theo questioned still confused.

"I'm an air and wind elemantalists, so I can control the air and wind. I'm also fire, water, nature elemantalists. I'm learning how to control lightning and metal right now."

Theo, Blaise, and Draco were shocked to say the least. 

"Can you show us?" Draco begged Harry. 

"Follow me." Harry flew out the tower and towards the lake. The rest shrugged and flew after Harry.

"So you want to see my water. Watch the lake." Harry said putting all his focus on the lake. The water from the lake rise up to the sky before falling back into the recently empty lake. Everyone's eyes widened and their mouth were open.

"Fire." Harry's hand exploded into flames and so did the grass around him. With just as snap of his fingers, the flames were extinguished. 

"Nature." The grass around Harry grew taller and taller until it become a huge hedge. Harry waved his hand and the grass turned back to normal. 

"Now, the thunder, it's much much harder." Harry warned the trio. He closed his eyes and focused on the sky. Suddenly a dark storm cloud covered Hogwarts and a thunderstorm was falling. Harry opened his eyes and made a shield around him and his friends so they won't get wet. Just as quick as the storm covered Hogwarts, it disappeared just as quickly. 

"For the metal, it's not technically metal, but about stones I guess." A loud rumbling could be heard from under their feet. Several stones like diamonds and topaz appeared from the ground. 

"Oh wow, can we get one?" Theo asked eyeing a diamond just in front of him.

"Only take one. I don't want if everyone steals stones." Harry joked handing Theo a diamond. Luckily the diamond was a small one not a big one. Blaise and Draco picked a topaz and an emerald respectively. 

"Let's go in before everyone wonders what we are doing outside. Most of the students should be back by now." Blaise suggested pulling Theo into the castle. Draco smirked at Harry and handed him an arm. Harry happily took the arm as they walked into the castle.

~

"Where have you been?" 

Harry and Draco slowly turned around and saw Severus standing behind them, annoyed.

"Uhm... Outside." Draco stammered.

"What are you doing outside? There are weird things happening outside!" Severus scolded.

"Like what?" Harry asked innocently trying not to laugh.

"Like earthquakes, sudden fires, the lake's water flying up and down, not to mention a thunderstorm!" Severus stressed out.

Draco couldn't hold it in anymore, he laughed out loud. Harry soon followed Draco and laughed.

"Why are you 2 laughing? You could've been seriously hurt!" Severus said.

"Oh you mean that... Yea I got it." Harry laughed. 

"What do you mean?"

"He means that he's the one doing that." Draco helped.

Severus's face paled as he turned around and walked towards his office without another word. 

"I think we scared him." Harry joked as he and Draco continued their way back to the common room.