53

Just a quick note before this chapter, to make things clearer, there is no age limit, sort of... There is an age limit for non-adults. (Basically in the Wizarding World, they become adults once they reach 17) Well, it's because Harry is officially an 'adult' being the lord of 5 different house, thus in the eyes of the wizarding world he is an adult. And that is why he can compete! :) 

And I completely forgot to mention the electives (i guess you could call it that-?) Harry took, in this case, it's Ancient Runes and Arithmancy. Not going to lie, but I'm pretty sure if Harry wasn't friends with the Golden Trio in canon books, he would take these classes. Fight me.

The night passed rather quickly, and soon the sun began to rise, peeking over the castles' many towers. The birds chirped rather loudly outside, and times like this when Harry was glad he was a wizard. He walked down the empty yet extremely familiar hallway, relieved that no one is up yet. 

The Goblet of Fire sits proudly in the Great Hall, a piece of parchment clutched in Harry's right hand. The parchment was crumpled as the grip on it tightened. The sound of the footsteps echoed loudly in the hallway. 

It was just 5 am in the morning, and no one with a sane mind would wake up this early in the morning. Well, no one with a sane mind that has no reason to be awake would wake up this early.

The blue fire around the Goblet flickered brightly. Harry paused just a few steps away from the Age Line that Dumbledore has drawn. He has to admit, even though the head master is a certified grade A idiot, he is rather powerful.

Harry stepped over the blue line, inwardly sighing in relief when nothing bad happened. He dropped the piece of parchment into the cup, and watched in hidden awe as the blue flames flickered brightly, as if it was happy to consume something. 

And with that, he stepped away from the goblet, turned on his heel and started his way to the courtyards. This was something Harry used to do back when he was still a kid, back when Hogwarts wasn't the current Hogwarts. And he still does it. 

Sitting down below a giant oak tree, he took out his ancient runes book from his bag. He leaned against the trunk of the old ancient tree, focusing his gaze on the different runes drawn on the book. The chapter he was studying was explaining on simple wards that use these runes. 

The sun started to rise, bringing the soft sunlight to illuminate the damp grass, still wet from the dew that clung to its leaves. Students began to appear from their respective dormitories, and from the looks of it, it was mostly Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws. Knowing the Gryffindors were probably still half asleep, and the Slytherins were probably fussing over their hair, Harry started to pack his stuff, and headed towards the dining hall.

He sat alone in the end of the Slytherin table, back turned away from all the prying gazes and the head table. Even after 4 years of being a student in Hogwarts, he was still one of the major attractions... Except for Evelyn, of course.

A loud cheer broke the previous comfortable silence. Nearly dropping his toast, Harry turned around to see a pair of two very very familiar red heads holding a vial of blue potion each. Giving it a second look, he was not surprised to find out it was an ageing potion. 

'This is like that meme that Sirius told me over the summer wasn't it? Disappointed but not surprised.' He sighed, and picked up his toast again. 

Without looking back at the strange scene, Harry could already tell by the laughter that started out of nowhere from the back, it didn't work.

"Well, well, look who we have here. Where's your bodyguards?" a familiar, extremely familiar voice said from behind. The owner of the voice was definitely not welcome near him.

"What do you want Potter." Harry replied, not willing, not going to be provoked by someone who has an amount of IQ the same as a slice of rotten cheese left in a dumpster somewhere in Muggle London.

Evelyn Potter stood behind him, with Weasley and Granger standing right beside her. Harry managed to cool his face expression, not letting his amused face show. The feeling of amusement happened due to some bits of jam stuck in Weasley's robes. 

"I refuse to believe that a slimy snake got better grades in Transfiguration than Hermione." Weasley said. 

Ah, so this was what it was. A nonsense argument filled with nothing but lies and stuttering.

"You mean the exam we did just a few days ago?" Harry feigned confusion, smirking inside at the aghast look on Weasley's face. 

"Yes that one! I'm... I'm pretty sure you cheated." Hermione shrieked, covering her eyes with her hand, effectively blocking the Slytherin from the side. Harry stared at the uprising red blush that tinted the muggleborn's cheeks.

He groaned. He is a source of attraction for teenage girls. Harry blamed Godric for it. Curse him and all that good looking things. 

Harry sighed, before actually standing up. "Look, Granger, I get that you're smart. But do remember, that you aren't the smartest witch in our generation. I don't know what bullshit Dumbledore had told you, but you are just an ordinary witch. So goodbye now, and come back when you actually have something worth hearing for me." 

And with that, he left the dining hall, leaving the three Gryffindors in the dining hall completely astonished and spluttering useless nonsense.

A/N: IM ALIVE! i know i disappeared for a long while now. I think it's nearly a month-? School's been killing me. Why must econ be a must *sobs in pain and sorrow* Anyways, expect the next chapter soon. In the upcoming future at least. (unless an apocalypse happens and ends the world). Goodbye for now people!