47

A/N: I didn't keep my promise... I'll try more frequent updates. And major time skip to the 4th year beginning. Enjoy the story! Don't forget to comment and vote :D

<3rd POV> <Major Time Skip>

Stepping onto the famous and familiar platform, Platform 9 and 3 Quarters, Harry felt a sense of familiarity. His 3rd year had flew by quickly, there really wasn't anything interesting. Besides the intense Quidditch matches, occasional arguing with the Potters, pranks with the Weasley twins, it was a boring year. 

For his elective classes, he took arithmancy (Salazar and Rowena would kill him if he didn't take this class), Study of Ancient Runes, and Care of Magical Creatures. Draco, Alec, and Blaise took CMC and Divination, while Daphne took Ancient Runes and arithmancy. 

Today, on the 1st of September, the start of his 4th year, the first thing Harry saw when he stepped onto the platform... was Blaise and Alec trying not to freak out over Jadeite. The raven snorted when he remembered. He had purposely left Jadeite over at Blaise's house two days ago as a prank for him. 

(Blaise worked with the Weasleys twins when the trio were over at his house. They poured hair dye into the shampoo that Harry usually used.. and he was not happy with it). 

Blaise must've called Alec in a panic when he first found out about the snake sleeping on his giant bed. (Sneaking Jadeite into Blaise's room was a little troublesome, but he managed to 'convince' the house elves to help him with his little revenge.)

Draco, who was walking a few steps behind Harry, didn't bother in covering up his laugh as he saw the scene. Luckily, the platform was still rather empty, considering it was just 10.30. 

Shortly after him, Harry's two dads, Lucius, Narcissa, along with his little sister Rosie stepped onto the platform. Standing behind the two students, you could see a small height difference between the adults (if you can consider Sirius one) and Harry.

Apparently, during his third year and summer after that specific year, Harry (and Draco) had a 'sudden' growth spurt. He used to be shorter than Tom, but now he was taller than the older. 

"Oi! Get your snake off of me!" Blaise shouted, shaking the certain snake off of his arm, which she was currently coiled around. Harry must say, the green scales definitely does not match Blaise. 

Jadeite looked up from her perch at Blaise's right arm, hissing lightly before settling back down. 

Harry laughed before beckoning Jadeite over to his own shoulder. 

"HE didn't even feed me properly." Jadeite hissed, completely unimpressed with the treatment at Blaise's house. She slid down her captive's shoulder, and decided to coil herself around Rosie's shoulders, earning a small laugh from the younger. 

If snakes could show human expression, Harry was sure she would be pouting by now.

"Now don't forget about your books and Draco, you remember to bring your broomstick don't you?" Lucius reminded again, clasping his hands on his son's shoulders.

Draco hastily nodded.

"Don't get into trouble alright? I don't want Dumbledore finding a reason to expell you guys." Remus said, almost like a mother hen. 

This year, Remus and Sirius had decided that they wouldn't take up teacher spots, instead choosing to spend some duo time together along with Rosie. (In other words, plotting for Tom's eventual introduction back to the wizarding world). 

So in replace of the two teachers, Tom had Barty Crouch Jr. (one of the prisoners from Azkaban) to personate Mad Eye Moody, who had apparently, come out of retirement for this year. There was also another teacher teaching the 4th years and above... but that wasn't confirmed yet. 

"Right. We got that." Harry repeated for the 5th time in that hour. 

Sirius let out a bark of laughter, before ruffling the younger's hair, sticking out his tongue at his husband. 

There was a quiet chatter echoing across the platform. The signature red train was sitting and was waiting for the students to get ready to board. Tom wanted to come. He had, but it was safest for him not to come along. Who knows if some rather strong wizard come to the platform and start inspecting random people out of nowhere.

(Maybe they were just paranoid).

Severus and Lily had decided to take the fast way and had stayed at the mansion with Tom until 5 pm, when they had to leave for Hogwarts.

"This will be a fun year, so you just relax. Sit back, and enjoy the show." Sirius said to the students, including Blaise and Alec who had said their goodbyes to their parents before joining them. 

"Yea right. The last time you said it would be a fun time, you nearly burned the kitchen done." Draco sniped at his uncle, before dodging narrowly missing Narcissa's hand. 

Sirius pretended to ignore these words as he focused on making sure that the bags were already packed and everything needed was inside. 

"Wait- what do you mean by 'enjoy the show'?" Alec asked. The others turned to him simultaneously before laughing. 

"Don't tell me you don't know what's happening this year..." Blaise said in between laughters.

"Well. I don't. So, if someone could so kindly explain to me..." 

"We'll tell you on the train later. Once we get a compartment that is." Harry quickly reassured the distressed teenager. 

"This is classified information. You better not going around telling people. Tom was the one who had found out about this... and if any of you did tell someone else before Dumbledore announced it..." Lucius's voice trailed off, leaving the threat hanging for them. 

"Its nearly 10.45, why don't you go on the train and find a compartment first? Remember to write every week." Narcissa suggested and reminded, pulling Draco into a hug, causing the younger to struggle. 

Once he managed to get out, Alec slung an arm over Draco and dragging the blonde onto the train along with their belongings.

Harry turned towards his parents before offering quick goodbyes, and a promise to Rosie to write home every week. 

Stepping onto the red train definitely felt like coming home. And with the Triwizard tournament coming up... Let's just say this year would be interesting.