22

Chris's pov

I was happy we got our princess back. I know she doesn't like us calling her a princess. Matter of fact, she doesn't like anybody calling her that.

We knew she was different when she came back home. I didn't care. I was happy we had our youngest family member back.

We were still sitting in the cafeteria when Addison left. Said something about how she had to go to the bathroom. It had been a couple of minutes so Stephan went to go check on her.

"How well does Stephan know Addison?" Chase asks her other two best friends. They look at each other and back at us.

"They've known each other since we were starting to hang out together. Stephan's my step-brother. We get along pretty well." Brandon says.

"But why didn't she talk about him? She talked about you guys." Adrian says.

"It's because Stephan didn't really hang around us. We didn't become a group until we moved. Us three started hanging out then Addison started visiting and we all hung out together. That was until Stephan got sent to live with his dad. Her and him sorta fell off. We all sorta fell off when she got sent to live with Ryan." Jordan continued. We nod.

Stephan came back and sat down. We all looked at him and raised an eyebrow.

"Oh, she's walking around the building. She'll be in her next class. Well, she should be. I don't know. All she said was that she was gonna walk around the building." He says shrugging. We nod.

We fell into a conversation among ourselves until the loud speaker came on.

"ADDISON ROSE MORETTI! Please come to the office!" The principal yells. We all furrow our eyebrows. We stay seated.

Addison's pov

I always loved getting into trouble with law enforcement or teachers but this feels different. I know Brandon and Jordan were surprised I didn't cause any trouble with the teachers on the first day.

I head to the office, feeling somewhat proud. I know I shouldn't but I always feel proud after I win a fight or something. It's instinct. I was raised like that.

I go into the office and don't say anything to the secretary. She doesn't care considering we aren't friends.

I walk into the principal's office with a smirk on my face. I observe the room and don't see anybody besides the principal. I sit in the chair and put my feet on his desk.

"What do you want, Dylan?" I ask annoyed.

"You beat up a girl, Addison. Do you have anything to say about that?" He asks. I think about it for a minute then shake my head.

"Nope. She got what she deserved." I say smiling.

"You literally beat the crap out of her."

"Okay? You act like I don't know this." I say annoyed.

"I'm gonna have to suspend you, Addison. You do realize this right?"

"Oh my god. Just get to the part where you say I'm suspended and yada." I say rolling my eyes.

"Your suspension is for 5 days. You can not step foot on the school grounds or we will have to escort you off." He says. I nod and pull my phone out.

"Anything else?" I ask annoyed.

"Leave immediately Addison. We already called Marcus considering the two oldest didn't answer." I roll my eyes and stand up.

"Can I get my car keys from my brother?" I ask. He sighs and nods.

"But you have to leave right after. No funny business."

"Whatever."

I leave the office and go to the cafeteria with a bright smile on my face. When I walked in, everybody turned to look at me but I didn't care. I walked over to where my brothers were sitting and sat down.

"I need my keys." I say annoyed. Chase reaches into his pocket and hands me my keys. "Thanks."

"Where are you going? Lunch is almost over and we still have half a day left." Adrian asks.

"Well, I have to get off the school premises until Monday. So much fun." I say chuckling. "Well, see you later. Text me Stephan."

I leave the lunchroom and head home. I knew I was going to be in big trouble but I didn't care. I sped all the way home.

I saw Marcus's car in the driveway when I pulled in. I parked next to him and got out. I grabbed my bag and went inside the mansion. I saw Marcus and Leo watching me with sternly expressions. I lightly smile at them.

"What the fuck Addison?" Marcus says. "Beating a girl up?"

"Listen, she started it first. I finished it."

"Yeah, we know considering she's also suspended. Oh my god, you're suspended." Leo says in shock.

"Yeah? So what? I'm suspended. Get over it. Am I grounded or something?" I ask annoyed.

"You have to wait until Dad and Darius get home. Go to your room." Marcus says sternly. I nod and go upstairs to my room. This was going to be a fun dinner.

A few more chapters until the good stuff comes in. I can't wait to write it. How did you like this one? 

I know this is a short chapter, I will try to write more later today and post that but I'm not sure. I know I'm definitely writing a lot this week and next week. 

Vote. Share. Comment.