33

I stared at my ceiling, reading the words over and over again. It was Sunday. It was 2 am. My entire body was hurting but I didn't care. I didn't feel like getting up.

My door burst opened and I sat up. I raised an eyebrow at Adrian.

"She had a butterfly tattoo on her wrist. The man also had rings on his fingers. The one said family. She also had angel wings on the other wrist. I had a dream about it. They also spoke in Russian. Does that mean anything?"

"Was the butterfly tattoo purple or blue?" I ask, curious.

"Blue. But had a bit of purple in it."

"Wake the others up. I'll call Maxim and Elijah." I say, grabbing my phone. He furrows his eyebrows.

"What? Okay. I'm on it." He says, his mood changing. I sent a quick text to Elijah and Maxim. I set my phone down and tears fell down my cheeks. I slowly wipe them and sigh.

"One hell of a story time." I mumble, standing up. I grab a pair of sweatpants and put them over my spanx.

I grab my phone and put it in the pocket. I put my sling on and go downstairs were the others were. I sit down in front of them. My phone buzzes, making me look at it. I turn it off and put it on the table. 

A few minutes later, Maxim and Elijah came rushing through the door.

"We're here. Breaking a few speeding rules but that's okay." Maxim says, breathing heavily.

"Did you run a marathon?" I ask, confused.

"What? No. I'm just winded." He says, taking a deep breath. I nod. They sit next to the family and look at each other. "So, why are we here?" I look at Adrian.

"The girl, the one who shot Addison, she has a butterfly tattoo on her left wrist and on the right she has angel wings. The guy has rings and one of them say Family on it." He says, softly. "They spoke Russian."

"Russian? But we don't know anybody in Russia trying to hurt us." Dante says, confused.

"Not you guys, me." I say, after a while.

"But, none of my mafia is going after you. They know better plus your respected under ground. Nobody in Russia would go after you. They won't cause a war."

"Because they don't belong to any groups. They did, but their leader is dead." They all tensed up.

"Ryan?" Elijah asks, confused.

"But he's dead." I nod. 

"The story I told, wasn't the truth. Way beyond the truth. He, uh, died from a gunshot wound. More specifically from me. Nobody knows the true way he died. Just rumors. How I got shot, is how I shot him." I say, playing with my rings. "I won't go into details, mostly because the story is horrible and I'm not trying to get sick. Trying to keep everything inside me."

"But you just said nobody knows who died just rumors." I nod.

"That is also true."

"Then who else knows you killed him?"

"Everybody does. Everybody in the underground." I say, shrugging. "Wanna know why? Simple. You all met me before. Not as who I am today. But you have."

"Y-Your her. Your the leader of all of us, aren't you?" Chase says. I shrug.

"Yep." They all tensed up. "Richard led it. Was going to go to both of us, but plans changed."

"Because I turned my back on him." Adrian says, softly. I nod.

"Who are the couple, Addison? Why are they punishing you?" Dante asks, confused.

"Because I killed Ryan." I say, shrugging.

"But who are the people?" Marcus says, confused.

"His girlfriend and his brother. She hated me from the moment we found out I got pregnant the first time. Then the hatred turned into envy when I got pregnant the second time. She couldn't get pregnant." They all tensed up and Dante had tears in his eyes.

"That son of a bitch raped you?" He asks, outraged. I averted my eyes.

"I feel sick." Leo says, running towards the bathroom. I took a breath and slowly let it out.

I know this is a short chapter but stay tuned for the next one. Have a good day/night!

Share. Comment. Vote.