27

It's now Friday. Two weeks have passed since me, Matteo and Elijah all hung out. It's currently 1 am.

School the past 2 weeks was so fucking boring. Nobody talked to me besides my friends, Shawn and Xavier. Me and Xavier have been hanging out a bunch on school grounds. My friend group mixed with his friend group. Nobody tried to mess with me those 2 week. The one girl that got suspended with me, did try to mess with me but no fights broke out though. I'm surprised but I didn't care.

We had a four day weekend this week. We have today and Monday off. I don't know why because I don't really care.

I sigh and sit up. If I wasn't going to sleep, at least I can do something. I stand up and grab my phone. I put my glasses on and slowly make my way out of my room with Apollo following me.

I went down stairs and saw the light in the kitchen on. I go there and look everywhere. I then saw Adrian sitting at the island, drinking something. I sit down next to him and lean my head on his shoulder. He tensed up but slowly relaxed when he saw it was me.

"Can't sleep?" I ask, curious.

"No. I'm assuming you can't either." He says, taking another drink of whatever he was drinking. "Wanna go do something fun? We haven't had fun in a long time."

"What about-" I ask, picking my head up. He looks at me.

"Please? We'll be back before anybody wakes up." I sigh and nod.

"Alright. Where are we going?" I ask, curious.

"To a diner. We always went to diners when we couldn't sleep." I nod and we both stand up.

"Are we leaving right now?" I ask, curious. He nods and I sigh. "Alright."

We both head to the garage and I grab the car keys. I get in on the drivers side while he gets on the passenger side. I start it and we head to one of the diners in town.

I didn't even know what happened. One minute, we were driving, the next we crashed into a tree. I looked over and saw Adrain already looking at me. Tears were welling up in my eyes. My body was starting to hurt.

"What happened?" I ask, confused. He was about to respond when someone opened my door. They reached in and unbuckled my seat belt. They pulled me out of the car and threw me on the road. My eyes widened.

After that, everything became a blur.

Sorry not sorry. Any who, how did you guys like this chapter? Up to your exceptions?

I'll post then next chapter tomorrow. Probably post two but at different times.

Share. Comment. Vote.