38

Someone chuckled next to me. I rolled my eyes and looked at them.

"Didn't realize the queen was going to come visit. If I did, I'll add some favors in." The person says, sitting down next to me. I raised an eyebrow.

"We both know that wasn't going to happen." I say, smirking a bit. He laughs and pushes my arm, making me hiss out in pain. He sighs.

"Heard about that. Sorry for your loss, Addison." I shrug.

"Don't really matter anymore."

"It matters considering it happened two fucking days ago." I clenched my jaw

"You gonna ask why I'm here or no?" . He sighs.

"Why are you here, Addison? I'm out." His eyes went darker when he said that.

"You think I don't know that, Jonathan? I'm the person who got you out so respect your goddamn queen!"

Everybody in the bar tensed up but continued doing whatever they're doing. May be wondering why? Simple really. Dear old Jonathan runs this bar. It's for Mafia people. Anybody who is in the underworld is my people. Everything gets run by me. So technically everything is mine. I don't get payment considering I don't own it but it's whatever.

"Addison, why are you here? I want the truth." I smirk.

"I need you to do something for me." He narrowed his eyes. "Don't worry. Just one thing, you'll be done."

"I was done-"

"3 years ago. Yes, I know. Just one thing, John."

Here's a thing about John. Me and him were best friends. In the underworld. Yes. Outside? Oh hell no. We hated each other. It was an act but I didn't care.

"What do you need me to do?" He asks, after a while.

"It's about Adriana." He tensed up and glared at me.

"No. I am not doing this again." I smile.

"Too bad. You do me this, I owe you. Anything you want." I say, smiling. He thinks about it for a minute.

"Deal." He whispers.

"We leave tomorrow. You better remember how to drive."

"I'm 24 not 60." He grumbles out. I roll my eyes.

"Better get ready, John. Enemies will come out of light."

"You think I don't know this?" I roll my eyes.

"Besides, you may miss the crime life." He narrows his eyes.

"Can you fuck off already? I'll meet you, alright?"

"Love you too, bestie." I kiss his cheek and stand up. "Bye boys. Thanks for having me."

I leave the bar and get into my car. I was in Chicago. The city I hate most. I only hate it because of the business I have to do here. Plus, it was where me and Ryan lived with his girlfriend.

--

I got off the highway with John following me. We practically broke every single speed limit there was.

"Yo, where are we going?" He asks, through the walkie talkie.

"A place." I responded back. He sighs.

"Great." He mumbles. I laugh.

We continue driving until we reach the warehouse. Guards stopped me but realized who was driving the car. They also let in Jonathan.

I parked and got out. John came over to me and looked around the landscape.

"Really keeping things under control." He mumbles, looking at the flowers.

"Let's go, J. Don't want to keep people waiting, do we?" I ask, curious. He shakes his head and takes a deep breath. I walked through the doors and everybody looked at me. I raised an eyebrow. "What? Something on my face?"

"You got another piercing?" Maxim asks, coming over to me. His gaze was fixated with my septum piercing. I smirked.

"I did. Like it?" I ask, tilting my head. "It really suits me, you know?"

"I'm not going to say shit." He mumbles.

"Good. Wouldn't listen to your little rant either." I say, annoyed. He sighs.

"Where have you been, Addison?" Dante asks, coming over to me. I smile.

"Was in the town I hated most." The door opened up and John came in. Everybody looked at him.

"I'm only here for one thing." He mumbles. He looked at me and I looked at him.

"Sometimes I don't like you. Let's go."

We went down to the chambers, with my family following also. We stopped in front of her cell. John looked at me and I raised an eyebrow.

"Get what we discussed." He nods and goes in. I look at the family.

"I'm hungry."

"What's he doing?" Adrian asks, confused. Just then we heard a scream. They tensed up and stared at me.

"The thing he's good at. Torturing people. I need information and he's the only one to get it. Besides, he hates her guts." I say, shrugging. "Now, I'm hungry and I want some food. You guys coming or not?"

"Yeah, we're coming."

"Good. Would really hate for you guys to be here listening to her screams." I say, rolling my eyes. "I'm hungry for some mexican food. Or fried chicken."

How do you guys like this chapter? Good? Bad? How about Jonathan?

Share. Vote.  Comment.