7

Mentions of Ed.

I watched as the sun rose. I've been up for the past 2 hours but I didn't care.

Nothing happened last night. I fell asleep on the plane and woke up an hour later. We ate dinner and all of that. I went to bed around 2 and woke up an hour later.

I slowly get up and make my way to the bathroom. I start the shower and get in. I do my entire skin care routine and get out.

I walk back out into my room and go over to my closet. I look through all the clothes and groan. After a while of searching, I finally found what I was looking for.

I'm now wearing ripped blue jeans with an oversized shirt. My hair is down. My makeup is a natural look with a nude lipstick.

I go over to my jewelry and look around. I put some of my rings on and look at them. I pick up a necklace and smile. I don't put it on. I put it back down and go over to my body length mirror. I look at my outfit and give a small smile.

I put my phone in my pocket and head downstairs. I go into the kitchen and look in the fridge.

"You weren't downstairs for breakfast. You want something to eat?" Marcus asked.

"I'm not hungry but thanks." I say quietly.

"You didn't eat dinner last night nor did you eat breakfast this morning. You need to eat something." Darius says sternly. I look at them.

"Okay? You act like I don't know this. I'll eat when I'm hungry and I'm not hungry." I say coldly.

"When was the last time you ate?" Darius asked. I sigh.

"Uh, I'm gonna say Thursday or Friday." I say truthfully. Their eyes widened.

"Excuse me? That was fucking 2-3 days ago!" Marcus exclaimed. Dante came in and looked at us.

"Did you know that your daughter isn't eating?" Darius asked. Dante looked at me and raised an eyebrow.

"She hasn't eaten in 2-3 days." Marcus said. His eyes widened.

"Why? You need to eat." Dante said.

"I'm not hungry. Sorry to burst your bubble." I smile.

"I will fucking force you to eat." Dante said.

"Be my guest." I say in a teasing manner. "You can't force me to eat. I'll just puke it up in front of you. Now if you don't mind, I have to get to school or somewhere far away from here."

"Addison, you can't leave without fucking eating." Darius says coldly. I look at him.

"And? I'm fine. I'll get something to eat somewhere. Stop worrying about me. I don't need anyone else worrying about me. It doesn't end well." I say sadly.

"You need to eat. You will pass out from not eating. Is that why you are so skinny?" Dante asked quietly. A small chuckle left my lips.

"No. You won't like the reason why I'm so skinny so I'm not telling you." I say quietly. "I can go another day without eating. I learned from experience. I'll eat when I'm hungry."

"Can you eat now? Please?" Marcus asked. I was about to respond when the rest of the family came in. They looked at all of us and raised an eyebrow.

"Why so serious?" Adrian asked after a while of silence.

"Just please?" Dante asked, ignoring Adrian. I look at him.

"No. If you want me to so bad, I'll do it later at dinner." I say coldly.