26

Dante's pov

Me and the kids all got home around 6. We saw Matteo's and Elijah's car here but didn't think that much of it.

When I was unlocking the door, another car pulled up with another one. We all looked at each other and furrowed our eyebrows. We weren't expecting company.

Vanessa and Xavier got out of their car while Maxim got out of his.

"Why are you guys here? It's late." I say, looking at my watch.

"Where is my husband?" Vanessa asked, worried.

"Where's Elijah? He said he had to come here because Addison called." Maxim asked. We all furrowed our brows.

"We just got home. You guys can come inside." I say, opening the door wider.

We all head inside and hear yelling. We all followed the sound to the game room. We all watched as Addison whooped Elijah and Matteo's asses in Mario Kart.

"Now, where's my money?" She asked, looking at them.

"C'mon kid, you cheated." Matteo whined.

"Have not. That's all you, Elijah." She says, raising an eyebrow. "Now, I want my money."

"No. You're gonna run me into debt." Elijah says.

"Whatever Elijah." She says rolling her eyes.

"I'm serious. You will run me into debt." He says.

"You're so full of shit, Elijah." Matteo says, looking at him.

"How?"

"You have lots more money than you're leading on." He said.

"Whatever. I'm bored." Addison says, laying on the floor.

"Well, isn't Dante supposed to be home soon or no?" Matteo asked.

"I don't know. I feel like painting the ceiling." Addison said, from the floor.

"Didn't you paint yours and Adrian's room?" Elijah asked, confused.

"Uh yeah. I repainted my room yesterday. I also painted their doors. When you're home alone and not at school, shit can get boring real quick."

"At least you didn't give yourself another stick and poke." Elijah muttered.

"Hey! I was bored out of my mind and I didn't know what to do. You left me unsupervised. How old was I when I did that?"

"About 10, I think? I'm not sure. We went on vacation then me and Adrian went somewhere."

"Right."

"You get bored quickly, don't you?" Matteo asked.

"Yeah but it's not every single day. It's mostly if I can't find something to do or I can't sleep. One time, I couldn't sleep and I was bored so I redid the house." She says.

"When did you do that?" Elijah asked.

"Uh, about a year ago. Let's just say, I shouldn't have done that. What should we do?"

"Do you have anything to do?" Matteo asked. She quickly sat up.

"We can get tattoos. I need a new one."

"No. Vanessa will kill me."

"True. We should dye our hair. I think I have some hair dye in my bathroom." She says.

"Vanessa will still kill me." Vanessa smiled.

"Right. Um, then I'm all out of ideas." She says, laying back down.