His Flame (Sammy Lawerence x Toon Reader)

The way she sings...

The way she dances...

The sound of her laughter...

The brightness of her smile...

The way her body moves to the music...

Her eyes captivate him...

It's like she's setting his soul aflame...

He will find her...

He will have her...

Even if it means he will lose his sanity...

And his soul...
----------------------------------------------

This all happened when the Joey Drew Studios opened for business, Sammy Lawrence was looking for a job in his profession and that was music.

He's a serious conductor and needs a job to show his talents, working for Joey Drew studios will have to be the base for his success.

The twenty-six-year-old man got the job and became the music director for the music department, thanks to his resume and college diplomas.

He became stern and strict with the musicians that were brought to him, but sometimes he will let up if he's in a good mood. 'If' is a strong word to use since anyone rarely sees him happy or in a good mood.

But one day everything changed for Sammy Lawrence...

Once Joey installed pipes all over the studio and built an ink machine, everyone became either irritated or confused. For Sammy, the word irritated was an understatement, he was livid.

How was he supposed to work in these conditions!?

With ink spraying everywhere and the noise from those lousy pipes pumping continuous ink!

He took his irritation and frustration out on his co-workers, but he's violent when he's working in the music department with the musicians.

If they mess up, he would throw something at them and tell them furiously for being an imbecile or an idiot to mess up during recording.

Everyone wanted to know why Joey has himself cooped up in that room with the ink machine, and now they found out why.

He made the 2D characters they created and animated...come to life. They were 3D now, walking and talking like normal.

First, it was Bendy the dancing demon, on-screen he's the mischievous demon but becomes sweet and nice once he enjoys doing what he likes. When he's not on the screen, Bendy wanders around the studio being curious.

Making the employees there laugh at his jokes, make them happy with his dancing whenever they feel down. He enjoys it so much with his pal Boris.

Boris the Wolf was the second to come alive and wasn't the demon happy to see his buddy. While on the screen, the wolf was portrayed to be clueless, selfish, and friendly.

He always played his flute around for his sheep friends and get Bendy into sticky situations. Now that he's alive and talking, he's his cheery and normal self.