Prized Gem (Yandere Devil Bendy X Trapped Dragon Reader )

No one P.o.v

There was a dragoness who was once a human but turned into a female dragon, the girl could turn back human but she couldn't due to a powerful spell that was put on her that made her look more dragon-like than in her human behavior and only a certain someone could break the curse or maybe a certain devil can.

Her mother (m/n) took her to the black market to break her deal with bendy by giving her up, henceforth speaking the girl wouldn't live past her 6th birthday from a bad case of pneumonia. 

She was sold to many people who dealt with magic and could break the spell but soon was killed by her due to being a ruthless dragon in an order to protect herself from the things that could break her.

Years passed as her soul cried out in pain and wanting to die since no one would want a beast like her but she never has shown any weakness to the ones who try to befriend her even though she wants the torture to stop. 

But something changed in the dragoness due to all her despair a mysterious man in a cloak broke her curse while she slept one night.

The girl opened her eyes to see they are an (e/c) sharp like the color but those were her dragon eyes.

 Then she checked her mouth to see her teeth are sharp but just her canines, the (h/c) girl jumped around with joy as she ran out of her room to tell her mother the good news.

As the years passed she survived her sickness but someone didn't like her happy at all.

Regular P.o.v

I was finally eighteen years old and the big day was to go out and see new places but one problem my mom wouldn't let me go even if I use my dragon wings to fly to my destinations but she was afraid I might be seen even worse killed.

I sighed, "Well she didn't say I couldn't go out into town and have fun...maybe even get that jewel necklace for her if she let me go." I grinned at my idea as ran down the stairs to the next floor down.

"Hey, mom!" I greeted as she gave a low hello back as she continued reading a book. I never knew what that book about nevertheless took the time to look at the cover of it.

My mother gave me a warm smile, "Hi (y/n) how are you feeling today?" she said caring for my well being but she knows I had my dragon instincts all under control. "Yeah, mom I'm doing great! I was just going around the neighborhood for a walk!" I beamed at her hoping she would buy my lie.

She gave me a look of concern, "Alright (y/n), but be careful! And don't hurt anyone either!" she yelled after me as I bolted out the door.

Bendy P.o.v

I clawed at the armchair of my throne growling at the scene before me in the pit of fire, 'How dare that bitch let my little gem go! And befriend many people!!' I growled more in hatred. She was supposed to be with me! Talk to me only! Not anyone else!

Especially going out with that boy but in return, I've gotten his soul for being near my little (y/n). That wizard may have broken her curse but never can break her contract. I had a little talk with my (y/n)'s mother 2 days ago about the contract.

That whore thinks she can break it without knowing the consequences. .....

-------------------------------2 Days ago---------------------

A smack was heard inside the home as the bleeding woman laid on the floor as a whimpering mess, "PLEASE!" she begged the devil while getting on her knees clasping her hands together. "Please break the contract! She is no longer cursed and she looks more human now! Please just leave her alone!"