The Phantom of the Opera (Phantom Bendy x Reader)

Everyone must have heard of 'The Phantom'...

These stories and rumors are always heard in the Opera House...

The Phantom has rules, strict rules that must be followed...

No one is ever allowed to sell or sit in box five....

No one should not disobey the Phantom...

No one shall never speak ill of the Phantom...

For those whom speak of the Phantom or looking for him...

They all ended up with a terrible demise....

Except for one lovely woman....

With the voice of an angel and the beauty of a goddess...

Today is the farewell party....

How can the Phantom get the maiden...?

The Phantom always have a way...

***********************************************************************************************

No One's P.o.v

This beautiful, nice day in 1881 in Paris, France resides the famous Opera House also known as the Palais Garnier where all the Opera plays start in. Inside of the house consists of interweaving corridors, stairwells, alcores and landings, allowing the movement of large numbers of people and space for socialising during intermissions, Rich with velvet, gold leaf, and cherubim and nymphs, the interior is characteristic of Bartque Sumptuousness.

 Inside of the house consists of interweaving corridors, stairwells, alcores and landings, allowing the movement of large numbers of people and space for socialising during intermissions, Rich with velvet, gold leaf, and cherubim and nymphs, the i...

The Grand Staircase is the most noticeable, large ceremonial staircase of white marble with a balustrade of red and green marble, which divides into two divergent flights of stairs that lead to the Grand Foyer. The pedestals of the staircase are decorated with female torcheres and the ceiling above the staircase painted to depict "The Triumph of Apollo", "The Enchantment of Music Deploying its Charms", "Minerva Fighting Brutality Watched by the Gods of Olympus", and "The City of Paris Receiving the Plan of the New Opera".

 The pedestals of the staircase are decorated with female torcheres and the ceiling above the staircase painted to depict "The Triumph of Apollo", "The Enchantment of Music Deploying its Charms", "Minerva Fighting Brutality Watched by the Gods of ...