His Doll (Button Bendy x Reader) Part 3

I was trying to get some sleep but what if the dream I had wasn't a dream? I just need to find out whatever was behind that door, I just need to see if it was real.

I gently got out of bed and walked down the hall then down the stairs, careful not to wake up Bendy, and went into the living area that had the fireplace.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath then slowly opened the door, I felt a breeze blow through my hair and I slowly opened my eyes to see myself staring at the same place I was at before, "It is real!" I whispered to myself in awe.

I looked around before crawling through the door and walking through the long cherry blossom forest until I got to the entrance that has let me in before. As soon as I opened the door I was met by a grinning Benny, "Welcome back, dear! It's so nice seeing you again!"

I nodded in response as he let me in, this time he was wearing a grey V-neck sweater with blue jeans and sneakers. He went inside the kitchen and I smelled a delicious aroma emitting from the stove, "I've made breakfast including your favorites, but before we eat. There's something I would love to show you, shall we?" 

He extended his hand out to me and I hesitated for a few moments before placing my hand in his as he guided me towards the back door that lead out to the backyard.  I felt him cover my eyes with a blindfold as he guided me through what sounded like a gate opening, I could hear the sounds of a rushing waterfall and a very mesmerizing smell.

Benny's P.o.v

She'll want to stay here for sure if I'm not certain that her favorite hobby is gardening, she'll have to give in. I just know she will.

I looked ahead of me and smiled proudly at my work, it's like her own fantasy come to life, "Just a few more steps, darlin'. " I said as I had guided her to the middle of the stone patterned bridge. The huge vast open space of the garden was covered over by a glass dome to protect its beauty from the outside world, "Okay, you can open your eyes now." I said as I moved my hand from her eyes as she gasped at the sight before her.

" I said as I moved my hand from her eyes as she gasped at the sight before her

"This place is breath-taking..." she said breathlessly as she looked around in wonder and amazement. 

'If only I made the plants only survive on a mortal's breath.'

"How long did it take for you to make this?" she asked me as she stood under the cherry blossom tree.

Ba-Bump.

Ba-Bump.

Ba-Bump.

There she goes again.

What is this unnecessary heat on my face? 

I watched her swirl her finger in the pond to pet the koi fish, she looks so radiant in the sunlight...so cute...so beautiful...