Precious Jewel of the Sea (Pirate Bendy x Mermaid Reader)

Throughout history, sirens are known for their beautiful songs...

Their hypnotizing voices captivate sailors to change their course to follow the beautiful voice...

Sirens are known to lure poor men to their doom...

But there is one siren that became too curious about the surface above...

And a captain who is continuing his family's legacy...

Eradicating every siren in the seven seas...

Would you be safe long enough to avoid the ruthless captain?

Or would you be an exception?
*******************************************

"(Y/n)! Come on! You've been in there all morning!" Allison called out to her.

Allison was the big sister of the small group that survived the massacre years ago.

"Oh give it a rest Ally, she can take all the time she needs in there. It's not like you're her mother." Susie replied fixing up her long brown curly hair.

Allison let out a long exhausted sigh, "I told you not to call me that, and second I do feel like babysitting the biggest baby in the cave." She said with a smirk.

Susie glared at her and puffed her cheeks out in a pout.

Allison had long black flowing hair that was pulled back into a ponytail, some seaweed-covered her assets at the top only leaving her lower half bare, the color of her tail matched the ocean's color and her hazel eyes continued to stare at the seaweed curtain room that held a certain siren.

Susie was done fixing her curly brown locks and ended up putting a sharp seashell in it to keep the bangs from covering her green eyes. Her tail matched the color of seaweed and she wore an oyster-like bra to cover her top part and the rest was left bare.

Alice was also in the group but she left to collect some fish from the north but never came back, the girls must have assumed she must have been swept away by the currents or even worse...been caught by pirates.

"(Y/n)!"

(S/c) arms pushed the seaweed curtains open to reveal a drowsy mermaid, "I'm up...I'm up." She yawned and stretched her limbs.

"I told you to get some sleep last night after you came back from your little expedition and now look at you. Take a seat." Allison scolded her.

(Y/n) slowly swam over to one of the rocks and sat down as Allison got to work.

All three of them were the last of their kind since the pirates did a huge wipeout of their species. In all truth, Susie found (Y/n) when she was just a small mermaid and saved her before she could get swept up in any other nets.

When Allison saw what the girl brought, her heart almost broke seeing those big (e/c) innocent eyes looked around in confusion and fear. The poor girl must have lost her parents as well, just like they did.

They raised her like their own baby sister and treated each other like family. Allison being the eldest, Susie the second eldest, and then (Y/n) being the baby.