Time's Up (Mafia Boss Cartoon Cat x Shy Reader)

Requested by: @VioletNavarro7
Art belongs to dreamangelvi21
*****************************************

The roaring twenties as people called it was extravagant...

After the Great Depression...

New mafia mob bosses appeared...

But there's one Mob boss in Chicago everyone respects and feared...

Cartoon Cat...

He'll protect you for a small fee...

If that fee isn't paid...

Your life will be his payment...

Let's see who's next on the plate...?
******************************************

Run...

Run...

Run...

That was all that poor man could think about, he wasn't being chased...he was being hunted by the mafia boss himself.

His shoes slammed down on the wet pavement down an alleyway when it once rained. He knew he was making too much noise but he had to get away.

He had to hide.

Once he neared a different part of town he noticed the lights from the poles were still on, lighting his way to safety.

He saw the police station in his sights and sighed in solace, but first, he had to look around to make sure he lost that demon.

The man turned his body around three hundred sixty degrees to scout his surroundings. He felt his shoulders relax from the tension he had built up in his muscles.

He took a deep breath and started sprinting towards the station, his heart filled with hope as he was nearing closer and closer--

"Where do you think you're going, shmuck?"

The man felt all the blood drained from his body as he didn't dare look up at the creature that blocked his path.

"Did you think you could outsmart the cat? You pathetic mouse."

The monster of darkness circled him slowly like how a predator does to its prey.

"I gave you protection and you gave me empty pockets of lint. All you had to do was pay a small fee and all would be dandy."

The middle-aged man clenched his teeth in fear as cold sweat ran down his forehead, "A-all I asked was for more time...I-I will be able to pay you back-ACK!"

He was met with a swift kick in his lower abdomen as his back met the cold, hard ground, "I gave ya more than enough time ta pay me back, greaseball. Once I say how many days or how many weeks you have to pay me back...that's all the time you have to scrounge up enough dough ta give ta me! If ya don't pay me what ya owe me, Ya makin' me look like a fool in front of the whole fuckin' town!"

The cruel cat stalked towards his victim as the man crawled backward to give as much space as possible, "I'm very territorial over what's mine and that means my turf which includes the businesses."

"I-I had the money! I was going to--!"

"Your club was packed that night, Dave."

Dave felt his heart stopped for a minute.