Mad Father (Joey x Homeless Reader)

His obsession started with animals...

Just small animals...

Then with his parents...

He stared at their dead faces and saw beauty in them...

He continued with his work with the help of his loyal nurse...

When he found you...you were perfect...

You were so beautiful and so fragile...

He wanted to keep you safe...

By his terms...
*******************************************

No One's P.o.v

You laid on the hard cold ground shivering as the hunger pains began again, you wrapped your arms around yourself to at least stop the pain but it has only done little to help.

You were born as an orphan and were taken in a(n) run-down orphanage in your birth town but once you've turned eighteen, they kicked you out and you had to look out for yourself.

You've come to this town for some help or a job at least but who would help or hire a poor, dirty young woman like you.

Your cheeks were dirtied from the dirt on the streets, your beige dress had stains on them from the wounds and bruises you've got from trying to steal some food.

You whimpered and held yourself tighter to help rid of the unbearable pain, "Please...food. Anyone...please...food." Were the only words that you could utter out of your mouth.

Many people walked by completely ignoring you as they went on with their lives but then a handsome man who looked like he was in his mid-twenties stopped and turned his head to look at you.

His brown hair changed to a lighter shade from the sun and his deep dark brown eyes stared at your helpless form.

'Another test subject for my experiments. She'll do just nicely.' He thought to himself as he approached you.

He kneeled in front of you and carefully stroked your greasy, tangled (h/l) (h/c) hair, "Would you like to come with me? I'll give you clothes, food, and shelter."

Being blinded by hunger and the fear of dying, you nodded your head feebly accepting this mysterious man's offer.

He hummed to himself satisfied with your choice and then he gently scooped you up into his arms, "Don't worry you'll be just fine." He said to you.

Joey started walking down the street to his home and you started to get sleepy due to the throbbing pain in your head, then your eyes fluttered shut.
*******************************

You sat in the cafeteria all cleaned up with a new clean white dress that stopped above your knees, in front of you was a feast that could feed a whole family.

You became uncertain to eat the food the chefs brought out to you to eat. You turned your head to the man standing beside you, "Go on and eat. The food isn't poisoned." He told you reassuringly.

Acknowledging his answer, you hungrily devoured the food in front of you. There was baked chicken, boiled vegetables, freshly cooked bread, creamy soup with delicious spices, (favorite pie), and a bottle of refreshing ale.

You ate until you felt full and the pain in your head stopped. You were surprised to see nothing but empty dishes in front of you, that baked chicken wasn't really big it was almost the size of a pheasant.