Comfy Embrace (Ink Bendy X Scared Reader)

Requsted by: toyfreddii
******************************
Ever since she stepped inside this studio...

He fell for her hard...he wanted her...he needed her

He can't have anyone or anything coming after his scared little darling...

He would kill whoever harms her...

The ink demon will have her as his...

She doesn't have a fucking choice...
*************************

No one's P.o.v

The (s/c) girl was dodging what looked to be carts connected to an octopus ride of some sort. All she ever came for was her father Joey Drew and she knew as soon as she stepped foot in this place it nearly gave her a heart attack.

First she was met with jump scaring cutouts of Bendy, Boris whose heart was ripped out of his chest, inky demon bendy jumpscare, a crazy demented ink man, a butcher gang jumpscare and chase, a uglified Alice angel using her, the freaking projectionist chasing after her but was chasing after a neko girl who she never saw before, and finally she was dealing with this bullshit.

Pushing her fear down, she grabbed the ax tightly cutting off the last piece of the kill ride as it malfunctioned and broke down.

She dropped the ax and caught her breath. Her (f/c) (Shorts/Pants) were faded with ink, her (f/c) socks that were vibrant with color now an inky black, her (f/c) (sneakers/boots) are drenched in ink, and her (tank/tee shirt) had ink stains here and there.

Dust and dirt and ink were on her face which includes she had slight cobwebs in her (h/l) (h/c) hair. She was on a quest to find Boris when she was separated from him. And with all of this searching, running, and hiding she collapsed on the floor out of exhaustion not really noticing a certain ink demon protected her as she slept.

"F-f-finally t-t-that i-i-is over and d-done w-w-with." she stuttered as she grabbed her bag with her belongings.

"I-I w-w-wonder i-i-if that gateway to t-t-that h-h-haunted h-h-house ride will o-open up f-f-for m-m-me." she said as she made her way back to the lil carnival.

Unknowest to her though the ink demon was watching her the whole entire time ever since she got here. He fell for her as soon as his inky eyes landed on her...but something drew him towards her...could it be her beauty that made him feel this way? Her cleverness? Her little bravery? Her fear? Yes her fear is what it was that drew him to her.

Just hearing her ear piercing screams just sends shivers down his spine in deep pleasure. Once he haves her she will be screaming his name soon but he did save her once...or twice...but too many times to count.

He killed that obsessed Sammy for harming his delicate dearest, he didn't chase after her all over the toy production floor when she destroyed cut out boards of him...the only thing he did was watch her and did talk to her once or twice as she considered him a friend...he knew she didn't do it on purpose...Alice was just a bitch that never got the 'D', and ripped off the projectionist's head after he saw her getting chased into hiding in a miracle station.

The ink demon was expecting Henry but not this beauty and he did see Henry in this place but just don't know where. He soon was snapped outta his thoughts as the (s/c) girl stepped onto the haunted ride.