Intense Thrills (Student Council Bendy x Compulsive Gambler Reader)

In this Academy of students...

Resides the Student Council...

The Student Council President of the school lost to a new student in a gambling game...

He became the new president...

He haves some specific people on the council...

All right of them resided in the office keeping count and control of the students...

Gambling...

And money...

He turned that regular highschool academy into a gambling academy...

Those who lose become house pets and become in debt...

Those who win will gain the rewards and have all the right to treat the once was a student like the pet they are...

But the student council president was getting bored...

He wanted a new challenge...

He wanted someone to take all the risks...

When you came to this school...

And showed yourself...

He couldn't help but to watch over you and follow you...

He will get the chance to gamble with you...

But once you lose to him, you will not become a house pet...

You'll be his fortune...

Now play your cards right...

You might just win...

***************************************************************************************

No One's P.o.v

A crowd of students was all piled in one classroom and in that room and beyond that crowd was a student, a foolish student who thinks they can win against the student council president himself. The small imp demon held his cards up, covering his mouth while also hiding that twisted smile of his, "Thank you for allowing me to play against you, Student Council President." he said all too sweetly.

'This game is all too easy! It's an easy gambling game of twenty-one and in this game, the two of us only have three cards handed to us but face down until the dealer gives us the okay to flip the cards over. 

I was so smart to bring my own cards since I secretly marked them with a special technique of mine and this damn demon doesn't know what will hit him! I know the dealer better than anyone and she knows how many people lost all their money to me then became my housepets!

Since I bet 25 chips that means I bet 25 mil on this hand alone on the first round and then on the 2nd round I bet 10 chips so 10 mil, and finally on my last hand I bet 100 chips and that means 100 mil. Right now I have 35 million and Bendy over there only haves 10 million. So if he loses this last hand, that means I will have 145 million and this worthless demon will be 245 million in debt which will make him a house pet!

Yandere BATIM X (Reader) ONE-SHOTS (Slow Updates)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें