Fleshy Love (Zombie Boris x Survivor Reader)

This all started out as just a regular virus...

Everyone is running...

Screaming...

Panicking...

You are a survivor and you refuse to die this way...

There is something following you though...

In the shadows...

Watching you...

Ready to pounce...
***********************************

"Breaking news! Everyone in (city name) will need to evacuate! I repeat! Everyone in (city name) needs to evacuate! A virus is spreading and many are dying! Please head for the...AAAAHHHH!!! HOW DID IT GET IN HERE?! NO! NO! SOMEONE, SOMEBODY!!! HELP!!!"

The tv shut off in the building I worked and everything and everyone was quiet, you can barely hear a pin drop.

Someone dropped their mug on the floor as it shattered and that's what set everyone off.

Everyone was screaming and scrambling to head out for the door, I stayed rooted to my seat as I was trying to comprehend what was going on.

"T-this... can't be real right? It's all just...a b-bad dream..." I muttered to myself as I stood up and walked over to the glass window to peer at the city below.

So many people running and cars crashing into each other, the infected eating them alive.

I could feel time slow down a bit as my blood turned cold, "This is real...this is real!" I held my head in my hands trying to calm myself down.

'Calm down (Y/n). Calm down. You're on the second floor, you can take the staircase. Elevator is a no go. You need a weapon. Find a weapon.'

I looked around the room to find something that might be of use to me. My eyes scanned all over until I found a mop laying in the corner, "Perfect."

I stomped on the head of the mop as hard as I could breaking off the part and admired my handiwork.

I slowly stepped out of the room and cautiously checked my surroundings, I quickly hid inside a cubicle as I heard the the screams of people behind me.

Crunching noises of bone, sickening rips of flesh, and many other noises that will haunt me. I tried not to let out a cry of fear as I started to sweat, I could feel my heart beating inside my rib cage.

'You're not gonna die here! Get up and fight your way out then reach to safety!'

I took a deep breath and held the pole tightly in my hands then stood up running through the massacre to the stairs.

A zombified co-worker was blocking my way, "Don't get cold feet, don't get cold feet. Just one hard hit on the head."

I sprinted towards them with my weapon raised and let out a war cry as I slammed it down on their head, blood gushing out of them as I felt a fire spark inside of me.
**********************************