Comfy Embrace (Inky Bendy x Scared Reader) Part 2

Was it ten days...?

Or twelve...?

She stopped counting the days since she became trapped...

Trapped by the inky demon...

Her fear made her stay put...

Because today, will be it....she will escape to freedom...
-----------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/n) was sitting on an old dingy mattress in a room, the room she was in must be a secret room since the doorway to it was missing a door but was boarded up.

The only way that inky demon could even come inside this room is through the walls. He visits the room to bring her food to eat and the only food there is to eat here is just Bacon Soup.

She hates it, but at least it keeps her sustained until he finds her backpack. Before she came here, she was looking for someone or trying to find out why this place is abandoned.

She has already forgotten long since then...

The (h/l) (h/c) girl walked over to the dusty desk that held a stack of papers on it, she sat down in the old chair and grabbed an ink pen then started to draw.

She didn't know how this stuff got here but she was glad there was something for her to do.

A black ink made the blank canvas have some life as she drew the room she was in then she grabbed another piece of paper and started drawing the inky demon.

Then labeled something beside the illustration writing 'Monster'. She did the same thing with the room she drew and wrote 'Trapped'.

She laid her head down on the desk in despair as she used her sleeved arms to cushion her head.

The ink demon came through the wall of the room he held his toy in. He looked over to her form and noticed she's been drawing.

He saw the two pictures she drew and felt a bit angry she portrayed him as a 'monster'. He thought he was doing a good job protecting her but how could he when the screams that come from her throat makes his body shiver in delight.

He was displeased with the drawings and writings on the wall and sucked his teeth, "I brought you lunch, it's bacon soup!"

The inky demon was trying to sound optimistic but who was he kidding, what was there to be happy about.

Well besides the whole being trapped for thirty years part and all the ink...and Joey.

He should be torturing her since she was the granddaughter of that fool but he felt something tug at his inky heartstrings.

"I'm not hungry..." she said with her response muffled.

The inky demon beside her chuckled darkly, "Oh you are going to eat, even if I have to force you. Do you want me to show you what happens if you disobey?"

She lifted her head a bit and her (e/c) eyes widen in fear seeing how close his face was to hers. Tears pricked her eyes as a small whimper escaped her throat, "N-no..."

"Then eat."

A bowl of bacon soup was slid her way, trembling, she picked up the spoon and dipped it into the bowl getting a spoon full of edible food.

If she could even call it that...

As she ate the inky demon behind her grinned, she's behaving nicely. She wasn't kicking and screaming when he first brought her here.