Little Red Riding Hood (Batim Boris x reader)

All wolves have instincts...

Once they mature, they gave in to their animalistic instincts...

Saw their friends as prey...

Big and Bad...

And a certain wolf 

Did not give into his instincts...

Not all wolves are big and bad...

But since he has seen you walking all alone...

In this deep, dark, dense forest...

He wouldn't mind following you to keep you safe...

He has done so for years...

Wanna play with the big bad wolf?

****************************************************************************************

*****************

********

No One's P.o.v

Boris was born as a pup, a wolf pup to be exact...

His family was a pack of wolves, big bad wolves...

Even though as a pup around his brothers and sisters they were always playing with one another and having fun...

As they grew older so did he...

But his brothers and sisters didn't feel like having fun or playing...

They were interested in hunting...

Hunting down helpless animals...

Bunnies, Deer, Foxes, and even humans...

Humans are not animals the last time he checked...

His father killed a human right in front of him...

The human was holding a gun ready to fire...

What the little wolf pup could conclude was that his father killed the human for no reason...

But in reality, his father was protecting him...parents are protective of their offspring and would do anything to keep them safe and unharmed...

____________________________________________________________________________

In a faraway land, where a small village stood out to be a little town full of people and hard-working as well. From dusk till dawn, Farmers go out to feed their animals, take care of their crops, and harvest whatever seems to be ripe for the season.

 Woodcutters leaving their homes early in the morning to cut down trees for firewood and furniture pieces. Bakers getting the ovens ready and hot for sweet pastries and bread to put on display for everyone to see in the window.