🎄Christmas Special🎄 (Huggy Wuggy x Reader)

The picture above was drawn by me. I know it looks like crap but it's my first time drawing him. And without further a due, the first story on Huggy Wuggy.
************************************

You were so happy on that Christmas day...

You carried him around everywhere you went...

Would you like to meet the real thing?

********************

It was on a snowy Christmas day morning, I woke up from out of my warm bed and looked at the clock and it read: 7:00 am. I was so excited I hopped out of my bed and ran down the hall to my parent's room.

I remembered I was just five years old on that day, I started jumping on my parent's bed along with my little sibling as they started jumping as well screaming, "WAKE UP! WAKE UP! MOMMY! DADDY! IT'S CHRISTMAS!!!"

I heard my mother groan in her sleep, "(Father's name), your kids are awake...."

He shook his head and mumbled in his sleep, "Before sunrise, they are your kids..."

After a lot of jumping, screaming, and a soggy/burnt breakfast made by my (sister/brother). We ran down the stairs to the beautiful, coated-in ornaments Christmas tree and at the bottom adorned tons of presents.

I squealed with excitement and headed straight for the biggest one, "Ah-ah-ah! Start with the smallest one first!" My mother scolded.

My little sibling and I groaned as we went to open the small ones first, probably some clothes.

.

.
.
.
.
.
.
Yup, it was clothes.

Well, mine was anyway, my (sister/brother) got toys. It was fair since they are three, I puffed out my cheeks and opened the next gift as my parents sat on the couch watching us open our presents.

So far I've gotten, clothes, Easy-Bake Oven, A Secret Diary, A Cabbage Patch Doll, A Gameboy, A Lego Set, and a pack of learning cards.

My shoulders slump in disappointment as I watched my little sibling being surrounded by a hill of toys that my mom helped open up for them.

"Don't look so down, little princess! Look, there's one more with your name on it." My dad said and pointed to a present in the far back of the tree.

I got on my hands and knees then crawled under the tree to pull the present from behind it. I sat on my knees and looked at the green and red Christmas wrapping on the gift.

I looked down and noticed I'd gotten glitter on my (Hello Kitty/ Ninja Turtle/ My Little Pony/ Mickey Mouse/ Minnie Mouse/ Lion King/ SpongeBob) pajamas.

I brushed them off with my small (s/c) hands and tore off the wrapping paper to see a plastic covering, I removed more of the paper and tilted my head to get a better look at the toy.

It was blue that's for sure and it looked like fur, it had a rosy licorice-like smile, had eyes that could go for googly eyes, yellow hands and feet, and a yellow bow to tie it all off.

I looked back at my father then at the toy and smiled big, "I love it! It's the Huggy Wuggy doll!" I squealed and watched my father take the doll out from its packaging and give it to me.