The Hunt (Boris x TroubleMaker Reader)

*Warning: Gore, Strong Language, and mentions of death. Please read with careful discretion*

Fool me once...

Shame on you...

Fool me twice...

Shame on me...
---------------------------------------------

(Y/n) a village girl who lives on a farm with her grandparents hated looking after the sheep. Every morning when she awakes, her grandmother wakes her up in the amid of dawn to start her chores.

Her grandmother's job who's name is (Grandmother's name), looks after the chickens and cows. She collects the eggs and the milk from her precious farm animals.

While her husband (Grandfather's name), worked in the fields tending to the crops for the next harvest.

(Y/n) had to collect the duck eggs, feed the pigs their slop, cleaning the small garden of flowers from weeds, doing the laundry, helping her grandfather pick the apples from their orchard, and finally at night...

She watches after the sheep from the wolves.

She hated that job.

Nonetheless, she causes trouble not only for the town but for her grandparents as well.

Her constant pranks and causing trouble for the village people gave her family a bad name.

But (Y/n) didn't care. She hated being on the farm and she hated watching after the sheep.

When she was just five years old her father just dumped her off in the middle of a forest and called her horrible things.

How much she messed up his life.

She's the reason why her mother died and so on.

The sixteen-year-old girl shook her head from those dark thoughts, "Cmon you stupid bucket!" She groaned trying to pick up the bucket of milk.

"Careful, (Y/n)! This will not be the fourth milk bucket you spilled this week! Use those muscles lazy girl!" Her grandmother told her.

(Y/n) resisted the urge to roll her eyes at the woman and then with a big heave of her arms, the bucket was lifted off from the ground.

Her fingers wrapped around the metal handle tightly as she finally managed to move the pan over to other pails of milk.

"Whew!" She panted.

She wiped the sweat from her forehead with the back of her (s/c) hand, "Is this the last of it, grandma?" She asked with hope in her voice that it was over.

She was wearing her farm girl clothes that consisted of her (f/c) (overalls, farm girl dress). Her dark (sf/c) boots were covered in dirt and mud with her (h/l) hair tied up in (Pigtails, braided pigtails, ponytail). (If the hair is short then ignore).

Her grandmother gave her a stern look, "Now (n/n), you know you have more work to do after this. You have to help your grandpa with the sheep tonight." She told her.