Don't Deal with a Mug (Mugman x Demon Reader)

Requested by: 324973J

He saw you around inkwell isle

He really oh so wanted to talk to you

But he always gets tongue-tied

He was so happy you became his friend and his crush for you became harder than before

He knows you're a demon but his brother Cuphead doesn't approve

Why can't anyone understand it's true love?

Fate will make that happen to see you again

He will have you...even if he has to sell his soul.

***********************************************************************************************

Regular P.o.v

How can a demon that works for the devil himself be so innocent and good? Well, all that changed once I'm near him..I have to be mean and cruel just like him...he is my dad after all.

But when I'm not around him, I'm happy as can be making friends around inkwell isle. I became friends with two cups and their names are Cuphead and Mugman.

They were helping Elder Kettle with his errands and I so happened to bump into them helping them out.

I find the brothers to be pretty cool since they defeated my dad aka The Devil and burned the contracts to help the debtors out by not giving up their souls.

I always sneaked out of the underworld or casino to visit the bros...but somehow I feel so comfortable around them without my dad barking at me to be bad like him and make deals.

The main reason why I sneaked out from home was to hear their adventure story about how they have gotten into the deal with The Devil.

They did run 'n' guns, fight the debtors, collected the contracts, got new gun skills and holy grails, not to mention they keep talking about the mermaid chick they fought...which I liked to call Medusa.

Mugman always loves to hang out with me while the bros were showing me around. Cuphead showed me the debtors they met, fought, and became friends with them, Von bonbon gave me a sweet gumball.

I was having fun with the bros until King Dice found out about my little sightseeing with the cup bros, I'm already 14 so I can still see them but haven't to work at the casino with King Dice.

I do have black fur on me but I look just like my mother, my eyes the color (e/c), and my hair a dark (h/l) (h/c).

My attire at the casino is a dress from king dice that had cards imprinted on it, it is frilly and it stopped above my knees with matching flats.

But on the outside of the casino, I wore an (f/c) (dress or Skirt or Shorts) with (s/f/c) (Boots, converse, sneakers, flats) and my hair did up in (pigtails, French braid, ponytail, let down with a headband.)

Today was the day I make my first deal with an unfortunate soul like my dad said besides he told me not to deal with the ones he already was in his debt that included the cup bros.

Maybe I could make a good deal without anyone giving up their soul to me! I grinned happily as I made my way down the forest path humming a song.

Mugman P.o.v

I was walking around inkwell isle with Cuphead checking off the errands Elder Kettle had us to do, "Hey cups do you think after we are done could we uh you know possibly stop by the casino?" I said with the sound of hope filling my voice.