Little Darlin' (Bendy x Reader)

The picture above does not belong to me.

Regular P.O.V 

I was busily working on the storyboards with Henry on the new show Train Troubles, to be honest, I like drawing and working with my colleagues here. But there's one thing that I'm suspicious about...Joey Drew.

He will always be in the ink machine room working on something that God knows what he's doing and sometimes when he's not in there he walks all about observing our work and somewhat with disgust written on his face mumbling inaudible words.

When I first saw him, his skin looked pale as a ghost, dark rims under his eyes from lack of sleep, and most of all....mental.

One day he told all of us to donate an object from our sketch desk on the pedestals to 'Please' the gods and such.

Some of us were worried for his health but most of them looked at him like he went coconuts...but to tell you the truth he did lose his mind ever since we came up with the dancing demon he had us make a show for the children but the parents complained about it and the corps got on our asses about it.

Then Joey went out with his rage saying, "They are just against us! They don't know talent when they see it! We need to make this a success!"

All I did was rolled my (e/c) eyes and continued with my work, then at the corner of my eye, I saw a gloved hand on my desk...I looked over and saw him. ......

Bendy The Dancing Demon

No words came out of my mouth as he started talking to me, "Hi there! I'm Bendy! Bendy the dancing demon! And I like ta' say that your drawings of me are great toots!" He said with a wink. I felt the heat rise to my face then smiled and said a shy 'thank you.'

Weeks and months passed as everyone in the studio worked on episodes for the show and everyone noticed Bendy and Boris walking around the place.

Everything was going well until Joey installed these big pipes all over the studio flowing with ink. Everyone was annoyed by the fact the ink kept popping out of the tubes and splattering on us.

Henry noticed the issue but he did agree to what everyone was saying and complained about it to Joey and as usual...Joey was not listening to our complaints and only get the result of his anger at them.

But I can't help but feel eyes on my back, so I turned around to see a 2-D cut-out of Bendy. I sighed as I went along with what Henry told me, "We'll stay for a week-long...t-then we're getting out of here." I nodded knowing that almost everyone left after the incident with the sputters of ink.

Bendy P.O.V

I sneaked out of the 2-D cutout of me and went for a stroll down the hall after hearing what Henry said. I can't let (y/n) go...I fell in love with her when the day I first came to life...I won't let her leave! I grit my teeth in anger, all this time Joey L I E D to me...to us! He killed Boris! He called him all sorts of names and said he was worthless! I knew he wasn't sick...I feigned ignorance but I knew what was going on.

Everyone leaving...Joey being a Traitor...and (y/n) she will....no no! I won't let this happen!

She won't leave! She can't leave! We've always talked and had fun practicing my tap dances and dancing...and most of all the first time I've ever been outside...her (h/l) h/c) hair flowing with the wind, the way her (e/c) shined in the warm sun...and her smile every time she's having fun, especially her laugh when she says mean jokes about joey.

That memory always kept me happy with hope and happiness whenever I'm locked in the basement but I do have another week before (y/n) leaves the studio..time to put my plan into action. My mischievous smile widened more at the dark thought of joey begging for mercy seeing a true demon.