Desert Flower (Mummy Bendy x Archeologist Reader)

He remembers you...

It's been 1000 years...

He still remembers...

Here you are, right in front of him...

He took this as a sign...

A sign that you were ready...

Ready to become his queen...

The ritual will begin, desert flower...

**************************************************************************

Many years ago, in the hot sand windy desert lies a city filled with a small town village, statues of the pharaoh, and the villagers roaming around the markets talking amongst friends. There was the Pharaoh in his carriage Joesf the first (Aka Joey) the richest man in the land.

His son Bendi (Aka Bendy) was next in line for the throne, he denied every princess that came his way and his father will give him a hard time choosing a bride once he turns nineteen tomorrow.

The young demon didn't like the young women dressed in jewels and fine clothing, he had his sights on someone else, a servant no less.

(Y/n).

She has become his servant and came to his every need, beyond her rags and dirtied face, he saw true beauty inside and out. He fell in love with her when she was presented as a gift for his eighteenth birthday, she was a feisty one at that.

She refused to be his concubine so his father made her his servant, the young prince knew she hated his guts but he tries every day to be nice to her and show her how much he cares about her.

After all of that, his feelings were reciprocated.

They know to hide their love from prying eyes as it is frowned upon by many. No royalty shall acquaint themselves with lowly peasants that also go for the slaves that work for them.

Bendi promised his love that once he turns nineteen, they will run away together and start a kingdom of their own. He was head over heels for the seventeen-year-old girl as they shared a kiss under the moonlit sky, "I promise we will leave this place and start a new life far away from here."

"Bendi, I'm not sure if we should do this..." the (s/c) girl said with some uncertainty.

The demon shook his head and pulled her closer to his body with a smile, "Tomorrow night, once everyone in this city is asleep. I'll get as much gold as I can from the vault and we will meet at the sphinx at midnight. I'll promise I'll come to get you."

"You promise?"

"Cross my heart and hope to die."

Unknowest to them, a jealous concubine by the name of Sisa (aka Susie) used this information to the Pharaoh.

.

.

.

.

A sad day it was as Bendi was forced to watch his lover be tortured, he watched in horror as the guards barged into his room and dragged her out. He ran after them ordering them to release her, as they entered the torture chamber.