You Stole My Heart (Cuphead x Theif reader)

He's on the brink of breaking...

He's trying so hard not to go see you...

He freed everyone from their contracts...

Including you...

You stole something from the devil himself...

You weren't caught until now...

You ran away from the one who owned your soul...

Thanks to your pickpocketing skills you stole the contract that held your soul to the devil...

He had to fight you to get the soul contract from you...

It hurt his heart to fight the girl he fell in love with...

Now he freed everyone...

And all he wanted from you was to love him...

***********************************************************************************************

Cuphead's P.o.v

I was sitting at the table for breakfast with Mugman and Elder Kettle, "Once was a good morning...always the same day... every day." I said to myself as I picked at my food. I ended up swirling the spoon in my hand to make little spinning swirls in my oatmeal as I tuned out the two people at the table with me. 

I tried thinking about something else...someone else...anyone else...but my thoughts went back to that girl...the girl with (h/l) (h/c) that smells of (favorite scent), her beautiful (e/c), her (s/c) skin looking so soft to the touch, and her voice...oh did I love the sound of her voice.

My thoughts lingered on her more until I felt someone shaking my shoulder, "Huh? What?" I murmured as I turned my gaze to look at Mugman who was trying to gain my attention. I looked over to see Mugman give me a look of concern, "Are you alright Cuphead? You've been out of it for a while and your face was getting so hot that you started to boil. Are you getting sick or something?" he asked me.

I shook my head and took a bite from my bowl of oatmeal as the textures lingered in my mouth coating my tastebuds with its taste and swallowed the substance down my throat, "Y-yeah I'm alright Muggs just thinking about some things at the moment." I said to him as my thoughts went right back to her. Mug looked at me for a bit longer then went back to eating his breakfast and glanced over at me once more then went back to eating.

I ate half of my breakfast then reached over to drink my glass of milk," Thanks Elder Kettle for the breakfast, I'm gonna go outside for a bit." I told him and stepped out of the kitchen to go into the living room where the front door is located.

Maybe if I walk around Ink Isle I can take my mind off of the female thief, "I can go talk with Mac and see if he forgives me and my brother for that apple incident, or probably Ms. Chalice if she's around." I said to myself with a sigh. I can try to go to the carnival and see if Beppi haves any new rides or games to play out there...maybe have Mugman to come along with me...or her.

'NO! Stop thinking about her cup she still went back to being a thief even when you did burn her contract and saved her!' I mentally yelled inside my head. "Ungrateful bitch..." I murmured to myself as I kicked a small rock around with my shoe, "If I can't stop thinking about her...then I mind as well find her." And with that said I started walking off towards the woods thinking about some of the places she could have robbed.