Sheep, Sheep, Sheep (Sammy x Reader) Part 2

Reader P.o.v

I  was woken up to the smell of ink and a comfy place my body laid on, "W-what happened? Where am I?" I asked to no one in particular.

I rubbed my head in pain and got up from the ink-stained, and newspaper covered bed. I brushed off my pants and went to find a way out of the room.

"If I was a masked obsessed ink man where would I most likely be?" I questioned to myself.

I got up from the soaked mattress and opened up the door to see broken boards and an entrance way.

I walked (more like trudged) through the ink and made it down the hall and took a left and seen a door.

Before I could open it a hand reached out towards my ankle and pulled me towards the Poole of ink. I fell on the boarded floors and to my horror, it was one of the ink monsters pulling me...into the deep dark abyss.

I screamed and clawed at the floors until my nails started to make marks into the wood and then I felt my whole body go cold as I was being dragged continuously under the ink.

I held in my breath as long as I could until my lungs started screaming for air until I finally opened my mouth and ink entered my lungs.

Black dots covered my eyesight as I slipped deeper and deeper into the darkness.

Sammy P.o.v

After my lord banished me to the ink abyss of lost souls of wails and moans I went back to the sanctuary where all the other 'employees' resided as ink monsters with glowing orange eyes.

They hid away from me in fear because they know what I can do and know that I'm not right in the head...same with Susie Campbell when she wanted to be the 'perfect' Alice Angel...emphasis on 'perfect'.

All the perfect Boris's she killed all the deformed Butcher Gang she tortured and killed...just to be perfect.

None of us in this hell hole are perfect sweetheart...except for my beautiful (y/n). I sighed lovingly thinking about her in my arms...wait...she's in the room...in the Music Department.

I started to panic as I paced back and forth across the ground floor, "N-no! My lord couldn't have found her! She's in the secret room I hid her in...or she...e-escaped and left me...left me?!" I cried out clutching my head spouting out profanities as the other lost inked souls looked at me with confusion and fear behind open shutters and broken doors.

She can't possibly be in danger?!

She couldn't find a way back to the first floor!

She couldn't have left right?!

RIghT?!

I growled and picked up the ax that was lying by my 'home' and went down the path that leads inside the shop...only to be stopped by the ink blob monsters pulling an ink-covered (Y/n).

My (Y/n)!!!!

"GET AWAY FROM HER YOU UNHOLY FUCKS!!!" I yelled at them as the hissed in fear and cowered away into the darkness.

Regular P.o.v

I slowly woke up and coughed up bits of ink from my lungs and opened my eyes but all I see is a blurry scenery.

I tried to stand up but failed as a pair of strong arms steadied me, "Easy my dear little sheep. You don't want to hurt yourself now do you?" said a deep rough voice.

I looked around frantically for the voice but couldn't see anything but a blurred out dark figure.

"W-who are you?" I asked in a hoarse kind of voice.

The figure tilted its head to the side in a confused manner and reached out to me rubbing the ink out of my eyes and now I could clearly see who is before me.

My eyes widened in horror as I tried to run away but I was too weak to and he had a strong grip on me just in case I tried to run away.

"My name is Sammy my little sheep and you are my bride to be," he said with a dark tone in his voice. He lifted off the bendy mask he was wearing in his face to show his glowing red eyes and the dark smirk gracing his inky features.

I felt my heart jumped into my throat seeing him like this and that smirk was unsettling me very badly.

I looked towards the entrance and then looked back at Sammy, "There's no way I'm marrying an f-freak like you!" I hissed at him with anger.

Sammy just shrugged and gave me a mocking smirk, "You can try to escape but this is a whole ocean full of ink and can only travel by ferry and then you have this place that leads to the ink machine of my lord but you won't get ahead very far....my dear little sheep." he finished and stared at me.

"You don't look too bad yourself," he said caressing my cheek in a loving manner.

I looked at him confused and scared and scrambled my way towards the ink and looked at my reflection and screamed in horror.

My once (h/l) (h/c) was a(n) inky black, my clothes were replaced with a long black dress that held straps onto my shoulders, my (e/c) were like the lost souls of the employees instead of orange and my mouth was formed in the ink everytime I opened it but when I closed it I had no mouth.

I screamed and pulled at my hair, "YOU SON OF A BITCH WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME ?!?!?!" I looked at him with rage in my glowing (e/c).

His smirk only grew and he tilted his head back laughing.

'Ok, this bitch is asking for it!'

I stomped my way over to him swung my fist so hard into his face he fell down on the ground. I scowled down at him and walked towards a crate and sat on it with my arms crossed.

Sammy's P.o.v

I stood up and rubbed my face smiling at her, "You're making me want you more and more my little sheep."

She scowled at me more but her face turned terrified when she saw the look of fury on my face.

I stalked towards her as she trembled and fell off the box she was sitting on. I stalked her like prey...like a wolf stalking a sheep.

I gripped her wrist tightly in my hand and pulled her roughly towards me, "I don't like disobedience from my sheep...I will let you slide this time but next time you will be punished....do I make myself clear?!" I said growling as she whimpered out in fear.

She cried inky tears and nodded in confirmation, "I-I want to go h-home...I want to go home..." she whimpered crying.

My harsh gaze softened as I took her into my arms in a loving embrace and said sweet nothings to her, "Shhh it's alright my dear little sheep this is your home now....and I'm your loving husband. "

"You're safe with me my sweet (y/n)"

*************************

Hellooooo I'm back and updating.

Now for the next chapter will be:

A. Projectionist

Or

B. I don't know comment