Love Me (Oswald x Shy Reader)

Requested by: @lordcalws and @PlayfulVisionary

I do not own Oswald or any of the Disney characters all rights belong to Disney.

***************************************************************************************

He couldn't take it anymore...

He was so happy with the love of his life...Ortensia

But felt that spark left him...

Of course, she was his girlfriend and all but he's just not feeling the same thing for her anymore...

He fell in love with Fanny but then fell for Ortensia and now he's alone...

He thought his luck with love will change, well until he met you of course...

He felt that spark again and he will do anything to have you...

***********************************************************************************************

No One's P.o.v

Oswald was firstborn into the world in the month of September 5th and in the year of 1927, he was happy that he had all the attention from everyone and from his fans. He enjoyed doing the episodes he starred in and making people laugh but what makes him smile the most was impressing them. Impressing many people!

While he's on the set he's mischevious, energetic, inventive, adventurous, and somehow always get into troubling situations that he caused or end up in. But he always finds himself a way out by being the cunny rabbit he is and outwitting his enemies to being home free.

He had a crush on Fanny during some moments when he met her but when he met Ortensia...he couldn't help but fall in love with her and do many things to impress his lovely cat girlfriend but he didn't see Fanny more than a friend, only saw her as a silly crush.

The lucky rabbit had everything, the fame, a girlfriend, fans, episodes, merchandise, and all the attention he could ever ask for. He even is Walt's first cartoon character after all and he's always on his best behavior...well most of the time. The rabbit was truly happy and he hopes nothing will ever change.

But a year later, everything changed...

He was replaced...

He couldn't believe it...He can't believe it...He won't believe it. He thought they were working on a new episode that was going to be spectacular to top off all his other episodes. It was supposed to be a secret kept from him but as soon as he overheard about a new sensational character that will change history...he felt betrayed.

He pulled down his ears over his head trying to block out the cheers of happiness, the laughter, the celebration, and the projector screen showing the new character that everyone was cheering for...

Mickey Mouse

That name tasted like poison in his mouth when he says it, his mind getting a headache when he thinks about that cheery mouse and his black pie cut eyes glaring at the mouse in jealousy...in hatred. He was hoping that Walt would continue on with his shows and when he will ever be able to be on set again.