The Phantom Of The Opera (Phantom Bendy x Reader) Part 2

Recap: The story left off with the frightened maiden returning to her dressing room from a shirt rehearsal, but she found her door open...she never left it open.
******************************

The young maiden took a deep breath and walked through the open door to find...three dancers in her dressing room.

But not just any dancers.

Her three most dearest friends.

Red (Aka red riding hood), Allison, and the forever cat-loving dancing twirler Susie.

Red noticing the young girl coming in smiled at her, "Sorry about the sudden dropping in unannounced. Susie thought it would be best to come here to see how you were doing."

"Oh, thank you, girls. I needed the company. I just feel a little worn out after rehearsal."

Allison smiled and held her hands close to her chest, "Red has something she wants to tell you."

Susie popped out from behind her spinning around, "So do I! Look at this!" She showed the young women around her the letter with a cat's paw print.

(Y/n) looked at the parchment in her hand and gave her a confused smile, "It is very pretty indeed, but did a cat sign this with their paw?"

"Good Heavens no! I drew that, pretty amazing, huh?" Said Susie with a grin.

"Anyway," Red interrupted, "The managers chose me to do the speech for the farewell party. It took me a while but--"

"H-haven't you guys seen the stage manager? No one h-has seen him at all today." Allison said clutching her hands together.

"Yeah, I haven't seen him either. B-but I'm sure they'll find him soon." (Y/n) told them reassuringly.

"Do y-you think, i-it could be the w-work of, t-the p-p-phantom?!" Allison asked terrified.

Susie screamed and closed her eyes, "Don't speak of him! Actually, I did see something that could have related to the phantom!"

Red sighed heavily, "There's no such thing as phantoms, right?" she replied unsure.

The young maiden was getting scared when her friends started talking about the phantom himself, "I saw a floating head on fire in the darkness backstage a few days ago. Maybe it was a sign from the Phantom!" Susie exclaimed.

"A-a f-floating head?! On fire?!" Allison shrieked.

"The phantom could be anywhere...he...he might be listening on our conversation!" (Y/n) said looking around her room, (e/c) eyes darting in every direction.

"Let's all calm down, this whole mess will be cleared up and they will find Mr.Dre--"

SCRATCH

SCRATCH 

SCRATCH

SCRATCH

"W-what was that?!" Shrieked Allison.

"W-what's that noise?!" Susie said hiding behind (Y/n).

"Only one way to find out..." Red said pulling out her dagger from under her dress.

She had a serious and fearless look on her face as she walked towards the door, she swung it open to peer out in the dark hall, "Whose out there!? Show yourself!" She said in a threatening tone.

Red walked up the hall and backed down then heard a sound right beside her, "There you are!" she snapped and heard a simple 'Meow'.

Sighing in relief, she gently picked up the cat and walked back into (Y/n)'s dressing room, "I found our phantom."