Always One Step Ahead (Cop Bendy x Phantom Thief Reader)

Please bear with me on this, I never heard of the manga nor of the anime Phantom Thief and I've done some research on this to get the feel of it. But I also just got done watching Cat Woman feat. Halle Berry, so this will be a remixed version of it.  Hope you guys enjoy it and I apologize if anything went wrong in this.

*************************************************************************************

This cop has been trying to catch you for years...

You being the lady thief you are...

You hide your identity well...

You sway others with your charismatic charms, impeccable manners, and show the most purity of innocence...

What makes you stand out from being a thief...

He watches you very closely and found out that you don't use any kind of physical force or intimidation to steal...you of course avoid violence...

But you love the thrill...

And that same thrill will cause you to slip up...

Slip up in cuffs and in his arms...

***********************************************************************************************

No One's P.o.v

(First name) (Surname) was born into a wealthy family, being the only child bears a lot of responsibility in being the heir to the fortune. She had many classes to attend, after school curricular, and she even had to memorize the book of her family history.

This was kind of boring for her...

Once she turned twelve, her parents passed away in a horrible accident in the Bermuda triangle then the girl heard the news. She was shocked yes but did she ever cry...

Not a single tear...

She loathed her family with a passion but the only person that helped and understood her was dear old maid Alice. She's a pure angel in its form and was always there for her when she wanted to vent or need advice.

Alice saw how stoic the child's face was but she did see her beautiful face wet with tears or so she thought, it was raining at her parents' funeral after all.

When (Y/n) got older she inherited her parents' wealth and the home that was given to her in their will. The young woman used the money for everything and she didn't spare anytime getting rid of it; she donated to charity, bought the things she needs, bought the things she wants, bought a new home, traveled the world, and even gave Alice half of the wealth she shared.

Alice was like a mother figure to her but was the middle-aged woman surprised, she thought she was going to have a heart attack but thanked the sweet girl nonetheless.

She still had a lot more left and she didn't like it, one night as the young woman was in her room watch television, a commercial popped up about that brand new jewelry store that just opened up, and her (e/c) eyes caught sight of a big, beautiful (Diamond, Ruby, Emerald, Pearl, Garnet, Amythest, Sapphire, Peridot) necklace. She wanted to have it but this feeling she was getting...she doesn't want to buy it...she doesn't want to steal it...she wants to take it.