Quest for the Heart (Babtqftim Bendy x Reader)

Requested by: RoseFrikiGirl and wonderpacetime
Art belongs to blogthegreatrouge

He knew he was on a quest for the ink machine

But he didn't know you were doing the same

As many times he would try to impress you

Make you notice him

You always look over him or pretend he isn't there

Now he's on a new quest.....a quest to catch you

A quest to follow you where ever you go

No one's P.o.v

On a trail was an (s/c) with (h/l) (h/c) and (e/c) that showed determination to find the pieces of the ink machine. Her clothing type was an (f/c) button-up shirt with (f/c) shorts that covered her knees, black fingerless gloves that reached her elbows, (f/c) boots that ended from strings to straps, and a necklace from her dying mother.

She adjusted the (f/c) shades on her eyes as she looked up at the sky, "Hmm it's starting to get cloudy...not only that I can smell the rain coming." said (h/c) haired female as she went into a town passing by the circus.

The girl went inside the hotel building then approached the service countertop, not knowing a little short cat was behind it. And after talking with the owner and getting a key to a room she trudged down the hall finding her room.

Regular P.o.v

"Finally my room." I sighed as I close the door kicking my boots off. "My dogs are barking for walking so long...maybe hours eh." I shrugged my shoulders rubbing my aching sock covered feet. "Maybe a nice soothing bath would be nice," I said as I took out some clothes for the night.

Bendy P.o.v

I walked down the halls drunk after my little 'can't get a woman' situation. I was bummed out and really sad I couldn't get one even fanny and the chick nurse was taken. But what had my sights so focused on...I saw the most beautiful girl in my life...she was walking down the hall towards me (As he thought).

I smirked and straightened up myself, "Heya their good lookin'~ Mind if I ask- huh?" I turned around watching her leave.....she walked right past me?! My face flushed with embarrassment as I stomped all the way to our room still drunk. Maybe that girl was part of my imagination....if she wasn't I wouldn't mind letting her play hard to get.

-----------------------time le skip cause I'm lazy as F-----------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up the next morning with a hangover and a little chat with Cuphead being on the team but tuned him out as soon as I saw her...the girl from last night.....the girl I was always chasing and tried to get her to notice me.....she was here! And I'm sitting over here with cups!

I waved her over, "Hey! Over here!" she looked over in confusion not knowing someone would randomly call her over to a booth. "You can sit with us!" I grinned as Cuphead looked confused for a minute then a smug grin appeared on his face. "Your girlfriend shorty?" I sent a glare his way as the girl made her way over.

Her clothes were telling me she was about to leave....because they looked so adventurous! I blushed a shade of pink as she sat next to me. Nervous that she knows who I am better yet have a conversation with me. My tail wagged in excitement.

Regular P.o.v

I cautiously sat beside the short demon setting my bag of things I needed by my feet, "So uh who are you guys?" Before the cup headed one could speak the demon beside me beat him to it, "My name is Bendy, Bendy the demon. And this guy over here is Cuphead." he said glaring at the said Cuphead.