Bullseye (QFTIM Cuphead x Toon Cat Reader) Part 2

Picture above drawn by me! :3

Qftim Cuphead belongs to the blogthegreatrouge.

Check out her work on tumblr!

No one's P.o.v

(Y/n) was covered in mud and some leaves were in her (h/l) (h/c) hair. She was running throughout the forest....running away from a certain cup.

She waited for the right moment to escape and took that opportunity to bolt. The forced relationship wasn't easy in a way...who knew that cup would be a sadist...a sadistic fucker that takes pleasure seeing her unhappy.

The tears that escaped from her tear ducts...the pain he inflicted on her while he was angry or just plain drunk. Whenever he's in that type of mood his red eyes were set on the target...as in her.

He would slap her, punch her, kick her, and even threw a glass beer bottle at her that almost lead her into a comatose.

Whenever he sees her eyeing the bruises or the cuts on her body, he would make them much worse by gripping the bruises in a hard like vice grip...and literally rub salt in her open wounds.

While the girl screams in agony then cry out her begs and pleases out to him begging him to stop. In response, he only laughs at her weak state and smiles at her pain.

The reason why these things happen...well as stubborn as she was and the smartass attitude made her into his punching bag.

He said she was asking for it and tried so many times to hold himself back and not hurt her but....she crossed way over the line.

"(Y/n), why do you always go back to that place to work with...that dog Max?" he said with slight venom in his tone.

She just rolled her eyes at him and crossed her arms over her chest, "I work there to earn money and to be social like damn! You can't leave me alone for one fucking second without asking me where I've been or what I was doing! Remember you forced me into this relationship at gunpoint, all because I accidentally bumped into you at the casino and chatted with you for a little while.

That doesn't mean you owe me! You can't break me! And most importantly you will stop coming into my workplace watching me! Do me a favor...and mind your own damn business!!!" she said with a huff and stomped away from him.

Cuphead felt a part of himself snap and let a sadistic grin make it's way to his face, "Oh I will break you...and you will be begging for my mercy..."

And that's when he slapped her for the first time that morning for talking back and a punch to the face for that smart-ass mouth of hers.

She knew she messed up but she doesn't want to be in an abusive forced relationship with him. She doesn't know where she is running to but she needs to find some help...any help to hide her away from the deranged cup.

Reader P.o.v

I was sprinting throughout the woods in fear and adrenaline, "C'mon (y/n) you need to keep up! Just need to find...some help..." I said in between pants.

I could ask the brothers Boris and Bendy to hide me but they were out of town...maybe Mugman? No, he respects his brother too much to even lie to him about hiding me.

Then as hope-filled my eyes I saw Bendy but didn't see Boris, "Do they didn't leave today yet...I still have time! BENDY!!!" I yelled with all my voice could muster.

Startled he turned around and saw me with wide eyes, "Hey are you alright?!" he asked me as he helped me out of the forest.

I was breathing hard and covered in sweat, dirt, and my hoodie covered in some leaves with some rips here and there, "B-bendy I-I'm far from o-okay...I need you to help me, please! I-It's Cuphead! H-he forced me into a relationship with him then became possessive over me! A-and h-he-!" I broke down and started sobbing into my hands.