Random Chapter

Me: "You know what enough is enough...2 hours they keep bickering about who will (y/n) will be with!"

*In the Living Room 2 hours earlier*

Qftim Cuphead: "Why can't I have her be with me? Clearly I am much more capable to have her safe from guys."

(Y/n): *Trying to get some sleep on a nearby couch*

Bendy: "No way cuphead you might try to shoot her with dat finger gun of yours. The toots should be with me because one I want kill or hurt her and two well because I am good looking."

Mugman: *Pushes bendy* "No bendy! I can keep her safe without her signing a deal contract with you!"

Qftim Cuphead: "But who signed a contract to be with her forever and killed the devil himself?"

Mugman: *Climbs into his box of shame*

Boris: "U-um guys can I have say in this?"

All: "No!"

Qftim Bendy: "Despite with her going for the original, She should go for the better looking one which I mean me." *Smirks with his eyes closed*

Sammy: "Yeah a really short one."

Qftim Cuphead: "Pffft!" *Bursts out laughing*

Qftim Bendy: *Glares at sammy* "Should you be chasing after bendy you know...your senpai?"

Sammy: "Nope. (Y/n) is my senpai now."

Boris: "She's asleep."

Sammy: "MY SAVOR! SENPAI! NOTICE ME!!" *Chases bendy around the room*

Qtfim Cuphead: *Shoots at Qftim bendy*

Qftim Bendy: *Throws stuff at him*

Mugman and Boris: *Cheering for them*

Alex Angel: *Sings Get low really loudly with the stereo blaring*

(Y/n): *Goes upstairs in the guest room putting on (f/c) sound canceling earphones falling asleep*

*Back to the Present*

Me: This ends today *Holding two pans standing in the living room*

*Qftim Cuphead laying on the couch sleeping with Qftim Bendy sleeping on the otherside of him. Sammy sleeping on the floor tied up while bendy sleeping in a sleeping bag. Boris sleeping curled up in his doggie bed and mugman sleeping on the coffee table. Alex angel sleeping on the floor with the blanket over his head.*

Me: *Clashes the pots hard together really loudly* "I DIDN'T GET NO FUCKING SLEEP CAUSE OF Y'ALL! Y'ALL NOT GONNA GET NO SLEEP 'CAUSE OF ME!"

Qtfim Cuphead and Qtfim Bendy: *Looks at me like I'm crazy*

Sammy: "It's fucking 4am in the morning..."

Me: *Keeps clashing the pots together* "I DIDN'T GET NO FUCKING SLEEP CAUSE OF Y'ALL! Y'ALL NOT GONNA GET NO SLEEP 'CAUSE OF ME!" 

Boris: *Jolts awake covering his ears*

Mugman: *Wrapped up in a blanket sitting on the coffee table watching me*

Me:*Keeps clashing the pots together near bendy* "I DIDN'T GET NO FUCKING SLEEP CAUSE OF Y'ALL! Y'ALL NOT GONNA GET NO SLEEP 'CAUSE OF ME!" 

Bendy: *Groans loudly covering his head with a pillow next to him*

Alex angel: *Glaring at me eating a choco bar*

Me: *Keeps clashing the pots together* "I DIDN'T GET NO FUCKING SLEEP CAUSE OF Y'ALL! Y'ALL NOT GONNA GET NO SLEEP 'CAUSE OF ME!"   

Qtfim Bendy: *Growls putting earmuffs over his head*

Me: *Throws a pillow on your face* Wake up!

Projectionist(Norman): *Recorded it all on his camera and uploading it to youtube* This going to be viral.

***********************************************************************************************

Sorry I had to...Stayed up all night last night writing out the chapter for the henry x reader thing in my journal.

What is done is done. XD Lmao