Bullseye (BATIM Quest Cuphead xToon Cat Reader)

The picture does not belong to me.

Why did you go to the casino that night?

Why did you bump into that cup?

What drew him to you to follow you everywhere around the gambling house?

His eyes were set on his target...

And unfortunately, it's you he has his sights on...

He won't stop until he haves you...

He will get you to be his even if you don't remember him, he remembers you...

He will follow you until you are by his side...

***********************************************************************************************

Regular P.o.v

I was helping Max who is the son of Goofy himself, clean up the tables and the bar where drinks are served. I love my job here as the new waitress and seeing Mickey, Oswald (The poor thing I wanna hug him), and The bunny children, and he does seem nice Donald. 

They sometimes come here for lunch but I did see Mickey here for breakfast once, he said he wanted to check on me and see how I was doing. 

Being 9-teen (Sorry I've gotten lazy I was debating on which to use but some of you know it to be 19/nineteen) I can take care of myself along with the help from him.

Besides he feels like a father to me 29 years old and still hosting a circus all over the world along with the help of his brother Oswald who is to be 31, but a tragic thing happened to him...his wife Ortensia came down with the ink illness and passed away.

The guys told me he was crying and screaming but I like to say he was mourning over her death until now he hasn't talked in how many months?

Although he does carry a whiteboard and a black marker with him around to communicate with people.

"Alright, max I'm finished with my shift!" I said as I have undone the apron placing it nicely on its hook with the others. Max gave me a wave, "Make it home safe (y/n)! Don't want you to trip over anything like last time." he said with a smirk.

I rolled my eyes, "You still kept up with that AFTER  I told you to keep it between us? Yet you almost told Mickey about my little 'accident'." I explained air-quoting the word accident giving him a bored stare. 

He only laughed and grinned at me, "What? It's fun to mess with my friend." I laughed at his goofy-ness(Yup my new word and I am proud! Goofiness XD Sorry) and left the cafe.

I was wearing my (f/c) hoodie going down the path that was safely marked home, all of a sudden I heard someone yelling out the name Boris. 

Being curious I took a peek around the corner of a building but I saw no one but a hotel owned by that cute short kitty girl that managed the place not only that but I stay there too.

I shrugged off the mini-adventure I was going to have and skipped on in only to be greeted by a wolf who looked like he was twelve and a demon who was about 4 or 5 feet...he was short let's make it blunt. 

Then they went where the rooms are, I smiled at the owner as she gave me a tiny wave from behind the all too tall counter. 

I just want to scoop her up in a hug because of her cuteness!

I went inside my room and flopped on the bed that welcomed me with comfort, I looked around the room with a bored look on my face as I sat up to get prepared for a shower.