The Perfect Screening (Norman((Projecterist Style X Neko Reader))

Suggested By: Cinderfogthedeputy

Sorry for not updating on this story lots of research needed to be done.

*Art does not belong to me credit to original artist.*

***************************************************************************************

Light emitted from the dark abyss down below...

A  man...

A creature...

A monster lurks in this sea of ink...

Seems to be looking for something...

Or someone...

Could it be you..?

***********************************************************************************************

Regular P.o.v

All I could ever do was run through this complicated maze, "Man I need that Tommy Gun Nyaow! Damn angel my ass!" I exclaimed in frustration. I need to find one of those Little Miracle Stations to jump and hide in. I held my (f/c) tail in my hand with the ax I found in Grant's room in the other, sighing in relief once I found the station.

I quickly hopped in and closed the door shut to regain my breathing, "Whew finally I'm safe inside this thing...it's only temporary until I can hit that thing 8 times with my trusty ax friend here." I quickly covered my mouth with my hand as I saw the projector light flash at the hall I was in. My fluffy (f/c) neko ears hid well in my (h/l) (h/c) as I ducked hugging my knees.

I heard a gruff, husky voice yell down the hall, "Here kitty kitty.." 

'Oh, I know he didn't use that on me!' I  screamed inside my head as a frown made it's way to my face.

I heard his heavy footsteps trudge through the ink as he made his way closer to where I was hiding.

My heart hammered against my chest so fast I thought it was going to hop out, he started making his way down the left of the hall continuing looking for me. 

Taking this as an opportunity, I quietly got out from the station and silently stalked behind him raising my ax as the beating in my chest never seize to slow down. Beads of sweat ran down my forehead as I got the perfect aim and angle to hit him with all my might.

The Bright light hit me square in the face as I hissed at the brightness covering my eyes, attempts to escape were useless until I felt a pair of hands yanked me back by my tail as I yelped in pain.

He threw me over his shoulder walking down the maze as rattling chain sound was made as he walks, the long black cable wires were attached to the back and under his head, with a longer wire attaching to his right ankle.

When I looked closely it looked like rolled up sleeves on his arms, he must be wearing a shirt with all of that ink-covered on him. 

Snapping out of my thoughts in inspecting him I trusted my cat instincts and started scratching at his back and shoulders.

He let out a wail of pain dropping me in the puddles of ink, he tended to reach towards his back to feel for the damage as I took this as an opportunity to escape once again but not without hitting him 2 times with my ax as he let out another painful wail.