Happy Sugar Life (Childhood Friend Bendy x Innocent Reader)

Bendy's life was always bland, boring...and empty of any colors...

He was drawing on a piece of paper in the small living room in the orphanage...

He was put in there at a very young age...

There were worn-out furniture and no signs of anything colorful on the walls, the floors, or the ceilings...

He hoped if he colored with the crayons he found lying around would bring color to him...

Sadly it didn't...

Until he met her...

***********************************************************************************************

No One's P.o.v

The small demon boy was coloring on a blank piece of paper with the crayons he found around the small building, drawing seems to calm and relax him but he doesn't know why the other kids avoid him or don't play with him. Some of the kids bully him for being different or just being a...what they called it again...?

Ah, a freak.

He never smiled, he never talks but when he does it's monotone.

He wondered why his parents never wanted him. Was he that bad? Did they want to throw him away?

But the only friend he had was Boris, a young wolf pup who was around Bendy's age of eight years old while Bendy was nine in a half. He let his eyes wander over to Boris who was wearing a white t-shirt in beige overalls playing with the small girl known as Alice with short black hair.

The caretakers found her to be absolutely adorable and act just like an angel, who wouldn't want the seven-year-old to be adopted by a loving family?

Boris helps the caretakers with anything they need for him to do, like tasks such as: picking the apples from the tree in the backyard, cleaning up the playroom with the other kids, and help setting up the tables for supper. And in return, he gets a new toy or a treat.

Alice does her part in welcoming the new kids and helping them with their shyness and nervousness.

And what does Bendy do?

Not a thing.

It's not like he's seen what the caretakers do behind closed doors, they call one of the kids up to the office down the hall where they see their new parents adopt them. He even saw the adoptive parents give one of the caretakers a large wad of cash for the child and the friend of that child went as far as to question the caretaker about their whereabouts and why were they taken.

Red eyes saw the young child grab the metal box from on top of the shelf that had the money in it and went to find their friend but no luck. They were soon caught and put in the 'bad room' where they call it the basement for disobedient children.

He saw kids come and go but he never cared for any family nor friends at the moment. All of this was a boring routine like everything in this godforsaken orphanage even his clothes were boring and dull of color. Beige shorts and a plain brown t-shirt. He wanted something colorful...like that rainbow he saw two weeks ago when the rain stopped.

"Bendy, come. We want you to show the new girl around and you will be her tour buddy!" said Henry with a smile. Bendy actually likes this caretaker better than Joey the manager of this establishment other than the other caretakers that just glare at him or worship him like he's some kind of god.