Lil Darlin' (Bendy x Reader) Part 2

After he threw you into the ink and brought you back to life as a toon...

His inky life couldn't be any better...

There he sat on his throne with his queen by his side...

But you didn't want to be here...

You wanted to escape this demon's grasp...

But if you fail...

You will forever be trapped in this damned ink forever...with the ink demon...

*****************************************************************************************

No one P.o.v

There, sitting on an ink-shaped throne with horns was no one other than Bendy himself and on another throne beside him sat his beloved muse (Y/n). After she woke up she thought she was dead...well she should have been when she was transformed into this cartoon character a demon just like her captor.

She was in pain and screaming and writhing, hearing so many voices in the ink...screams, moans, groans, and cries that it almost made her lose her sanity.

She tried escaping many times but never succeeded thanks to the demon beside her. She cast a blank dull look at the demon, her once bright (e/c) that were filled with excitement and happiness soon vanished into nothing.

She was in deep thought until he tapped her shoulder, "Look my muse! Here comes my favorite part!" he said with excitement. He was bouncing in his seat like a child would once they saw their favorite show.

(Y/n) sighed and nodded as she looked at the many screens that projected the many cartoons of his shows...she couldn't lie when they got rid of her boredom but watching them all for 6 years straight was getting old.

She sighed, "Is there an 'End' to this? I want to see something else."

Bendy smile dropped a bit as he looked over to his queen and tilted his head to the side a bit, "W-what you mean my darlin'? These are the shows of me! How can anyone be bored of them with Lil 'ol me starring in everyone?" he asked looking at her.

She sighed and stood up walking towards one of the screens but noticed a reel beside bendy that was labeled 'The End'. He caught her staring at it as he became nervous. 

The ink was starting to come down his face as his smile trembled, "(Y/n)! Do you perhaps want to go somewhere else instead? I'll let you pick!" he said hopping down from his throne and successfully hiding the reel tape he despised and stood in front of her. He hoped that will take her mind off it.

She perked up when she heard that question and turned to him, "I want to go home!" she said with a smile of hope.

"NO!" he said in a deep dark demonic tone. His smile was still there but more demented as his horns grew a bit.

He would rather let her play the last reel tape than let her leave him. Besides the truth was if she left out the studio she would evaporate into nothing and he can't see her in pain or see her die outside this place.

She flinched at his harsh tone then cascaded her dull (e/c) eyes to the floor as the silence began between the two except for the cartoons playing in the background.

Bendy didn't mean to be cross with her but she needs to understand that he can't let her leave....he won't even let her escape.

He cleared the ink that was covering his eyes and his smile was back to normal, "Listen, my love, I hate it when we get into situations like this but- (y-y/n) w-w-where'd you go?!" he yelled looking around frantically for her. She escaped when he was in his ink demon state. She always ran away from him. He did everything to keep her by his side.

Bendy P.o.v

'No no no no no no no no no no!' I was running down the halls looking for my little darlin' but she was nowhere to be found.

I yelled in frustration as my gloved hands clutched my head, "(Y/n) once I find you...I'll make sure you'll never escape from me again! This is the last straw!" I growled as my voice went demonic. Black cartoon pie-cut eyes dilated as ink fell into my line of sight and my grin...turned into a very demented sadistic grin as I went through the walls to find her.

I went from the top where the animation began to the 2nd floor of the music room, to the 3rd floor of that bitch, and now lastly onto the floor where the carnival stood.

I sniffed the air and listened closely to my surroundings and then I heard her...the angelic voice. I walked into a room following the sound that made my cartoonish heartbeat every second until I felt my inky blood boil.

She was with...him!

I stood there as I watched them leave. He did have a strong liking towards her. But if he found a way...to turn her back to normal then..t-then-!

I wiped some of the ink out of my eyes as I pictured them leaving together...holding hands...getting married...having a family.

No!

No!

No!

No!

No!

Everything I ignored as I drove my claws into him...as I ripped and bit at his neck.

I ignored her screams of mercy he was taking you away from me!

I grabbed her by the wrist so she wouldn't go anywhere, "I'm sorry but you led me towards this." 

I clutched her hair in my clawed hand and brought her face-first into the wall hard.

She went limp but still breathing.

I carried her back to our home...chained her wrists together...changed her out of her clothes into a (long/ short) (f/c) dress with straps and hugged her body to me.

Now normal I softly stroked her hair as I hummed a song.

Reader P.o.v

I slowly opened my eyes with a severe pounding in my head. I started to groan and move in somebody's grip holding me...wait what happened? Where am I? Who am I?

I heard humming and looked up at the cartoon demon, "E-excuse me but...who are you? I don't remember my name..." I asked as I felt him tense up a bit.

He cursed and mumbled something to himself but slowly smirked and looked at me with a smile, "The names Bendy! I'm a dancing demon! You are (Y/n) a cartoon brought to life just like me and you're my little devil darlin' and me your sweet loving demon lover." he said as I started to blush deeply red.

"O-oh ok then...can you help me look around later so I can get used to my surroundings... I'm gonna sleep." I said with a yawn as he purred into my ear holding me closer to him in a loving embrace.

"Sure I will! Just get as much sleep as you need...my muse" he said kissing me on the head.

No one P.o.v

He grinned when she developed amnesia and killed that traitor. She was all his now, she would love him as much as he loved her, they would marry, be a family...have a family, and be together forever and ever.

He hugged her closer with a smile as she returned it hugging his neck with her arms wrapped around it. She blushed and gave him a sweet smile before dozing off.

He closed his eyes and smiled with contentment as his tail was wrapped around hers. He knew he would come back and he will keep killing him off until she is fully his. No one's going to ruin his happiness and there will never be...

'No end with his little Darlin.'

******************************

Sorry guys have been very very busy! This story isn't dead yet! What would like part 2 of? Say it in the comments.
Bye!