Secret Admirer (Qftim Mugman x Reader)

*Picture above belongs to blogthegreatrouge and does not belong to me*
*****************************************

There's always a specific time and day...

Where the letters start coming in...

They seem sweet at first...

But they started to get too much...

You feel like you're always being watched...

Every person you encounter that's been terrible to you...

They've been found dead the next morning...

I guess you have a protector out there...

Closer than you think...
*****************************************

(Y/n) (Surname) was a nurse at the inkwell isle hospital, she was a kind and nice nurse.

She's always concerned for her patients' health and always ready to assist any of the doctors who needed extra hands.

She became friends with Dovil and Fanny slowly started to warm up to her, those three were inseparable...well (Y/n) and Dovil were. But Fanny may have warmed up to her, she has a long way to go before she could gain Fanny's trust.

Don't let her nice act fool you, ever heard about the 'Cute but Deadly' phrase? She broke someone's arm with an eye-closed smile. The sweetest of all smiles but that was scary and if that didn't scare you, the huge dark aura that surrounded her should.

(Y/n) doesn't take crap from anybody or their petty reasons.

Fanny had started to indicate respect for what she did though, there was a guy that was forcing (Y/n) to be in a relationship with him.

She wasn't having any of it and punched him so hard in his face that the wolf had to get rushed to the ER to receive stitches.

Fanny wished she could do the same thing to her abusive husband but she didn't have the strength nor courage to fight him back.

Dovil respects and trusts (Y/n), whatever problem you have she will listen and help you find the solution to the situation.

She gives the best advice as well, which made many if not some come to her for her helpful advice.

(Y/n) loved her job and everyone she ever worked with but her kindness could make her life worse.

Until something happened the next day...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n) was in the break room having her lunch when she heard the commotion coming from the halls. She quickly wiped her mouth with a napkin and stood up brushing off any crumbs that could be on her nurse uniform.

Then put her lunch away and hurried down the hall, her white nurse dress matched the hat she wore on her head as the white rubber-soled shoes she wore made squeaking noises when she sped walk down the hall.