You'll Be Mine Sweetheart (Mob Boss Bendy x Singer Reader)

*Picture above does not belong to me* *Credit to thesonofink*

*This story will be taking place in the 1930s where Mobsters/Gangster Mobs were still active*

Song for the story: "Why don't you do right?" by Benny Goodman Peggy Lee

Video: Who Framed Roger Rabbit? (Jessica Rabbit singing the song above)

****************************************************************************************

He's the Mob boss of a Mafia Gang...

Making sure nothing goes wrong on his turf...

Those who oppose him gets to sleep with the fishes...

He's on a turf war with a certain angel trying to claim what's his...

His gang collects and kills...

He hates getting his hands dirty but he loves causing bloodshed...

Every night after a hard day's work he goes to this fancy restaurant in town to dine in...

But he didn't expect to hear such a beautiful voice...

*******************************************************

A demon sat at his desk inside his office looking through papers and files of other mob gangs and keeping track of the finances. He sighed and took a cigar from a case filled with many of them then brought it to his lips while using a match to light it up.

When the brown cigar was lit he took a smoke from it and blew the grey smoke out of his mouth, "This day surely ain't gettin' any bettah." he said taking another smoke from his cigar.  He ran his white-gloved hand over his face sighing, "These damn idiots think I won't shut em' up? I fucking hate trespassers..." he muttered lowly.

He stood up from his desk, decided about finishing the paperwork at a later time once he's done with something very important.  He closed the double doors to his workspace and walked down the hall whistling a tune as he held his cigar in his left hand. His long black demon tail swayed to the rhythm as he made his way towards the stairs, "You ready for him boss?" one of his men asked him.

The demon nodded his head as the man in the black suit attire made a gesture for the demon to follow, "He's at the butcher shop but Boris and Barely are there to keep him from running." he told the man following him.

Bendy sighed while closing his eyes, "Let me guess. They caught the brute who was damaging my precious and beautiful side? Or Was he some sort of a rat?" he asked.

"Bingo."

Bendy grabbed his coat and hat as the man known as Sammy took the initiative to open the door for his dear leader, "I can open doors myself, ya simp." said the demon dryly walking past him.

Sammy held a straight face as a small tear ran down his cheek but followed after him nonetheless. When they made it towards the front of the mansion a(n) 1928 Cadillac Town Sedan was waiting for them at the front entrance of the base. The driver was already in the car smoking a cigar but once they saw the head boss they started it up, "If I have ta tell ya to stop smokin' that crap near me one more time..." the mob boss said to the driver in a deep baritone voice.