Sheep, Sheep,Sheep (Sammy x Reader)

Pant

Pant

Pant

Pant

"Come back my little sheep!"

Heavy breathing and heavy footsteps were the only sounds heard throughout the music department.

"I need you not for my ritual but to become mine~"

The (s/c) girl was running away from a mental maniac, her (h/l)(h/c) was a slight mess from tripping over wood planks, and her (e/c) eyes were filled with fear and anger as she chopped down wood blocking her path....including the ink monsters that were terrorizing her.

Who knew she would be pursued by a guy....an inky guy that developed twisted feelings for her.

How did she ever get roped into this mess?

All she wanted was to know why this place was closed down...

----------------------------------------------------4 Hours Earlier-------------------------------------------------------

Regular P.O.V

I was finally done getting the ink to stop flowing into Sammy's office, "Ah there is the switch!" I exclaimed happily as I walked over to pull on it but I can't help to feel someone was watching my every move I shrugged it off and headed to the department where the instruments were held.

Sammy's P.O.V

I first saw her when I was moving the cutouts of my savior around to spy on her, but what I expected to see was supposed to be Henry but all I have gotten was a beautiful (s/c) girl with the eyes of (This is for your eye color to relate to color stones: Sapphire, Rubies, Emeralds, if brown then Garnet.). 

I felt my non-inky existent heart skip a beat when those luscious lips of hers start to curl up into a smile...oh how badly I want to kiss those lips and taste them as if I were in heaven. She may not be Henry but she'll do besides I can do the ritual another time when he comes here.

For now, I must keep an eye on my sheep to make sure she doesn't get hurt....or find a way to escape me.

I saw her again at my shrine of my savior as she played my tape recording of me praying about my lord. She didn't say anything but when I said this I was behind her, "I said can I get an amen?"

Then right there she yelped and looked around with fear in her eyes but luckily I vanished when she looked to see. I scolded and cursed at the ink blob monsters to not hurt her! One of them clawed at her as she was trying to open the gate.

 I told them to not ambush her but as time went on I saw my little sheep make progress, so as a gift I've set cutouts of my lord beside the projector for her to see and she gets to the top where the projector is...I set them on the floor with the instruments...looking straight at her. I love the way her eyes catch fear, I want her to be my inky bride...I want her to watch Henry die.

Finally, I see her, I was standing with the cutouts looking over at the instruments...and her. The ink monsters did not dare harm my precious sheep because they will know what will happen if they do. When she saw me, my heart skips two beats and with nothing said she ran off in a quick huff.

I chuckled to myself, "I like it when they play hard to get..." and with that said I chugged down another can of bacon soup pursuing after her.

Dammit! I missed! I knew I had a great aim but I wasn't too close to knocking her out. But I love a game of tag...or hide and seek and all I know is...I will have her...

"(Y/n) my dear sheep, I'm coming for you."

-----------------------------------------------Present-----------------------------------------------

Regular P.O.V

"Who the hell is this guy?!" I yelled running around the music department for a way out. First I had to open these gate doors with secret switches and buttons hidden, Second I had to kill these inky bastards! And now I have psychopathic creep pursuing after me! Wow, ain't my life perfect!

I went to hide behind some cardboard boxes and to think it was a good hiding place....smart me. I looked in the crevices of the boxes to see if he was out there not until I heard his voice behind me, "Are we done playing my little sheep?" he whispered in my ear.

I jumped up and ran in a different direction, "Damn this guy is persistent!" 

Then I took off in a sprint hoping I would lose him before I can do anything else I felt a sharp pain in the back of my skull and everything went black.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sammy's P.O.V

I carried my little sheep to the audio room and laid her down on the dingy old mattress I slept on but minus the ink I covered it with papers of sorts. I stared at her beautiful features and caressed my hand on her (s/c) cheek getting a little ink on her.

I made sure she stayed in a comatose state until I can find a way for her to become just like me for all eternity.

"~I finally have you my dear little sheep~"  

***************************************************************************************

So how'd you like this Sammy?

I didn't want Boris to be in this because to me he is so innocent.

But should I put him in here?

I let you tell me in the comments.

Boi~